Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So an elderly friend contacted me about but selling off his collection of relics and what not.
He is not in good health and can't hunt anymore.
He has 300 musket balls dug at Napoleonic sites in Germany. He wants me to name a price..
I have hundreds I have dug but don't know the value.any idea what they are worth?
He also has coins,buttons and what not . He sold a lot already...
I told him I would take it all including his Roman stuff..now to tell the wife ..:icon_scratch:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Worthless except to a handful of people who don't know any better. I wish you the best of luck.:icon_thumright:

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worthless except to a handful of people who don't know any better. I wish you the best of luck.:icon_thumright:

Wow... that’s a terrible answer. You’re going to call a collection that was dug in Europe “Worthless” without having seen it? He could be sitting on a pile of gold and silver coins for all we know! Apparently there’s some Roman “stuff” that might be of interest.

birdman,

I’m sorry that I cannot be of much help. If you posted a list of some of the finds with pictures, I’m sure there are some folks here that could perhaps help with a valuation. I wish you the best of luck.:icon_thumright:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20201031_125849.jpg
This is what I brought back from over there.
His collection is much larger but I'm not sure what he has left. I know he has sold at least half.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread