buying used metal detectors.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of the big name dealers on here will be fair and honest.....you have my word on that. I have dealt with several including Bart with no problems!

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Dealers who are forum sponsors tend to be pretty darn good dealers, because sponsoring a forum where customers don't like you is a counterproductive business strategy. If you want to know a dealer's reputation, just use the forum search function and see what people are posting.

Since you mentioned Big Boys by name, I can tell you that I've been following these forums for a few years now and they've got a good reputation. I wouldn't hesitate to business with them. NOTE: some other forum sponsors are also our dealers. I'm not trying to pit Big Boys against the others-- merely commenting on the dealer named by sigshooter71 in connection with a specific used metal detector offer.

$300 for a new Omega would be "too good to be true", but it's not unrealistic for a used one. I'd love to be able to say that they hold their value so well that used ones go for more than new, but the real world doesn't work that way.

--Dave J.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart at BigBoys is the most straight up person I've ever dealt with. Honest, extremely fast, lowest prices and very fast shipping. If he carries it, I'm buying from him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread