buzzgators weekend finds - Please help ID!

Flint-seeker

Oct 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
Per buzzgator:

Got out for a hour. Mud so thick had to stop and scrape boots every 3rd step but man was it worth it! Any help with id would be great. All found in Southeast Missouri.

buzz2.jpg

buzz.jpg

Upvote 0
F

Felinepeachy

I would be thrilled with those finds, for sure :hello2:

How come buzzgator doesn't post? I was just curious :dontknow:

OP
OP
Flint-seeker

Flint-seeker

Oct 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
Felinepeachy said:
How come buzzgator doesn't post? I was just curious :dontknow:

I believe he does most of his thread replies on his cell phone and his home computer might have browser issues where he can't post images...

He sends me images and I post them for him. It's a good deal, I don't mind at all. ;D

He should be able to chime in, too!

F

Felinepeachy

Ah okay, gotcha. The little point in the first pic is really cool. Looks like he had a good day :hello2:

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
Thanx Shane. Peachy all i have for net is my phone and for some reason it wont let me post pics to tnet but will to FB go figure. Got back out in the evening after field had a few hours to dry and ended up with 32 for the day. Only 2 whole ones and my biggest hafted scraper to date.

F

Felinepeachy

Hmmmm let me see if I can post a pic from my phone. I've never tried BRB

F

Felinepeachy

K, I'm back. Nope, I can't either LOL

In fact I can't even see the pics already posted from my phone :-\

When I had the iphone I could post pics and see them but I switched to Blackberry. I still love the BB better :tongue3:

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
If I use google search to open tnet i can see pics but cant post or reply if i go www.treasurenet.com then its no pics but can post/reply. i live just accross the invisible line cable has drawn for their service thats no joke i can hit the house beside me with a rock where cable stops and I refuse to pay phone co for dialup when i would have to have a land line bill as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread