tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the sun came up this morning it was shining through a partly cloudy sky and to the west it was grey and dark. I didn't think it would do it, but it snowed this Christmas. That I think is two or three Christmas's in a row now I believe I've seen on this special day. We all had the kids here to celebrate earlier this week, because they all had to work this year so I'm just going to relax this day.

Well Merry Christmas to all of you and have a happy, treasure finding - what ever that be ? - New year.

To Ollie it's one of his balls he just brought to the door for me to play catch with. Sorry bud, I'm still in my PJ's and I may stay in them all morning long.

Attachments

• Xmas 2016.jpg
    Xmas 2016.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Merry Christmas to you. My Daughter just texted me a picture of that same snow. She lives near Conifer.

travel

Dec 27, 2007
summertown georgia
Merry Christmas to you and yours glad you had a white Christmas makes it seem more like Christmas, Here in south Ga. we don't get much of that it was 77 here today.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the snow didn't last very long. It did accumulate on the ground, but melted pretty quick. We got some very strong winds for most the day.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Snowed bigtime here, with lots of wind. Took me 3 hours of snowblower work and I'm still not finished. What a mess...LOL
Jim

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snowed bigtime here, with lots of wind. Took me 3 hours of snowblower work and I'm still not finished. What a mess...LOL
Jim
Post some pictures of that Idaho snow Jim, It's all over here. Not a cloud in the sky this morning and a high of 52 they say. I think maybe I'll head to the creek and see what's around today ??

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We didn't get much Christmas day, but we're at about 78 inches for the month compared to 58 inches last year. And I put in 72 hours last week compared to about 60 hours for the same week last year. Maybe there's a connection there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread