🥇 BANNER C.S.A. At;anta Arsenal Rectangular Buckle Found 2-22-14!

Graysondigger

Jan 14, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
C.S.A. Atlanta Arsenal Rectangular Buckle Found 2-22-14!

CSA b4 clean 22214 F.JPGCSA 22214 B.JPGCSA 22214 F.JPG

I found this a week ago today hunting near an old house in Northeast Georgia. Steve Mullinax authenticated it for me on 2-26-14 and it is simply incredible to now own this buckle. If you'd like to see a vid of the find my YouTube channel is "graysondigger" I also submitted the find to Garrett for find of the month. (A "sacrificial dagger" got it) GARRETT ADDED ME AS A CO-WINNER FOR THEIR FOTM ON 3-19-14!)
I feel very fortunate to have found such a valuable piece of American history.
HH to all of you AND THANK YOU FOR THE BANNER NOMINATIONS!

Last edited:
Upvote 43
I am just glad I got to see it come out of the ground. Congrats my friend!

AWESOME FIND!!!

Amazing find sir, congrats!

Ok I am jealous LOL! Congratulations! Vote for banner.

Thank you very much. There may be one in your future too! HH!

Garrett FOTM......:(

Oh well, I didn't get find of the month from Garrett. I lost out to a "sacrificial dagger"....UPDATE.......Actually Garrett contacted me last week and added the find to their FOTM for March!!!!! Sweet!

Last edited:
That is a great find. That's one of the few things I have not found, in my 30 some years of metal detecting. Was giving permission to spend the summer searching a 300 acre site in Virginia that saw heavy Civil war action. Maybe I will get lucky. But, I know for sure. I'll not find one as nice as yours. That is awesome.

Thank you for finding my g-granddaddy's buckle . . .I'll send you my address . . :laughing7: OUTSTANDING find! Congratulations on finding it and for making a well deserved BANNER!

Way to go :thumbsup:
Breezie

Amazing finds. Congrats...

I found the same CSA belt plate yesterday! man did it feel good digging that baby out! i went ahead and submitted my find to Garrett as well. Maybe theyll feel generous but i doubt it haha.

I found the same CSA belt plate yesterday! man did it feel good digging that baby out! i went ahead and submitted my find to Garrett as well. Maybe theyll feel generous but i doubt it haha.

Where are your pics?

Can u post the pics? I'd love to see it.

Thats awesome! I want one. Not much civilwar stuff up here .alot of revolutionary in this area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back