nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's in the 20's ! Winds howling about 20-35mph. Yeah Brrrrr!

S

stefen

Brrr. Looks like it's in the teens. Yesterday we gave up sun for cloudy, windy and 61. Now...pouring, thunder, hail and 47 with several inches of rain thru the rest of the week.

stefen...what I liked least in the video is that you never see the river from the mounted go pro.

I haven't been South of Eureka via 101 yet but it is on my bucket list.
icon_thumright.gif

Not quite a match but we gave up cloudy here in Ferndale for cloudier and black skies...40 to 50 mph gusts off the Pacific Ocean and temps in the mid 40's...raining sideways for a time this morning...and the Eel River is arising...and too muddy to be salmon fishing...and the ducks are staying under the radar...and a major gas leak in my Vet and replacement parts are 10 days out...and one of the dogs pinched a 6 incher in the hallway...and the wife won't be home til six to cleanup the mess...

Guess I'll take a nap...:laughing7:

Jeff...Y'all gotta put that key back in the go-go and head south with yur bucket in hand...you'll be astounded by the scale of the Avenue of the Giants with trees abutting the pavement...:coffee2:

Last edited:

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least the beach I want to mine is just out of the lake effect snow band. It's been snowing for the last week a couple miles west of there. Less snow = earlier start in spring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread