Cabin Site Gold

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went out with my Tesoro Toltec II this morning to a cabin site i have hunted with Digital/hi tech machines.
I took the Tesoro Analog machine out this morning, to honor my hunting partner of 23 years that died yesterday morning @ 4AM James J. Sullivan...a more knowledgeable treasure hunter i have never meet.
So i walk up to the cabin site...tune the machine and say " alright Jimmy Joe, i know your with me show me a good target"....first and only target... out pops what looks like a gold tooth at 4" deep....i got goose bumps ....filled the hole and left the site.
Looks like a Colonel Gangster`s Tooth...when did they first use gold for teeth?...this site does not appear on my 1860`s map
OK Jimmy i will ask no more of you my friend...thanks for the memories !
Rest in Peace
Gary
Picture 10.jpg Picture 11.jpg Picture 12.jpg Picture 13.jpg Picture 14.jpg

Upvote 24
OP
OP
G.A.P.metal

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
peppjerj
Seem like a lot of people think the same way...you know about Karma....or spirit of a close friend guiding you unseen.
Someone should start a thread about this experience,as it sure blew my mind both days i felt something i can`t explain.
A thread to hear others stories might be interesting .unless it gets to freaky Lol...
Gary

Last edited:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Abe thanks
I know what you mean about the animals.
We have a commercial about Animal cruelty on TV dogs and cats that were abused...sad music playing in the back ground it break my heart.
I grab my 2 Pit Bulls and hug them,and tell them thanks for giving me a good home with them !
Gary

Sounds like we have a lot in common my friend.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417733274.930537.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417733307.816764.jpg

Darrow

Jul 22, 2014
Sherman, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 550, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got goosebumps! Jimmy was definitely with you on that hunt, sorry for your loss.

USMC18

Nov 3, 2014
Chautauqua County NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome gold tooth! Thank you for the post and I am sorry for your loss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions