Cache Found Photos!!!

River Rat said:
W :o W!!!

BC, this is just too flabbergasting. ;D ;D ;D ;D

We will checking with you ever hour....calm down, Reddie (checking every 10 minutes..LOL) don't have a heart attack.

;) RR

Sorry River Rat my brain got short circuited with all the fine metal & paper being shown ! He he .I would be 50 times that if it were me that had found it.You wouldn't be able to get me off the wall for a month or two. ;D

Hey battlecat we know about the finger nails........we like to carry a little bit of the ground with us all time . ;)

12 Dollars :)

Attachments

• MVC-575S.JPG
    MVC-575S.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 36,453
:o CAT! :o

WoW!

And you didn't even have to go to the attic!~ ;D

Congrats you two! What an awesome Grandpa! Keeeeeep 'em coming!

Nana ;)

Being Australian I don't really understand the yank coinage-but i'm still AMAZED!!! holy cow thats AWESOME!!!!!!! Guess checking them all out will be a job and a half- but someone has to do it ay.

Have fun,

Jesse

Son of a monkey's uncle....this is an awesome post. Glad you could find all this stuff. I am drooling like crazy!!

99Brown

Wow. Can't remember any of that?! ::) ;D ;D ;D Now do you really get to keep it all? That is one sweet cache score!! Thanks for sharing with us. My grandfather left me about 2 morgan dollars and a couple other misc coins but nothing like your hoard. Kennedy halfs nothing that great but love the 2 cent pieces, morgans and GOLD coin. SMOKIN. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mirage

I think I gonna be ill. So light headed. Everything is getting blurry.

THUD!

Dude that is a knock out of a cache......Cache of the year winner.

I believe a 1921 high relief peace... maybe someone can help me out on this one

Attachments

• MVC-583S.JPG
    MVC-583S.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 34,175
  • MVC-584S.JPG
    MVC-584S.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 33,947
Heres the deal... Grandpa said keep what we want and turn in whatever else for face value. He has been ripped off by family members in the past and we cant do that to him... We will be selling some of these coins and giving him the money and adding some to our collection. He just wants face value but we will give him more.

Son, you're gonna wear out the pages of your Red Book going through that stack !

Congrats on the find of a ifetime !

Diggem'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back