Cache hunter new to the forum

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
New member from Kentucky. I'm more of a cache hunter than a coin shooter, mostly Civil War era and outlaw stuff. Been surfing the web for research and came across some posts on this forum. Seems to have a lot of information right up my alley. Hope to be able to learn more and maybe share some of my own research. Thanks for having me.

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Kentucky for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Doing that now, thanks for the tip. Good stuff!

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Thanks for the welcomes, I'm a little in overwelmed by the amount of good information to be found on all these posts. Looks like I will be busy for awhile hah.

Tobe

Welcome to the party.....Now breath. This site has a plethora of information and can be overwhelming. Take it one day at a time and we look forward to your input. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Kingskid1611, I'm like a kid in a candy store. Only thing is just came back from a trip to Nashville with the wife, to spend more " quality time " together. Now I'll be in the dog house again. This may get expensive. Ha!
Thank you again everybody for the nice welcome, good to be among such a great group.

Welcome from Mississippi.

Greetings from central Kentucky, Ol' Kentuck.

Welcome from NY

Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia :hello:

Welcome from Ann Arbor Tommy

:hello: Hello andwelcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back