Cache-Pro-Delux

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had never seen one before, but googled it and found this...it looks a little "delicate":

Cache-Pro-Delux

cpx-main800.jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh never seem one like this, pretty pricey I'd like to hear reviews from users

OP
OP
R.Danneskjold

R.Danneskjold

Jun 23, 2013
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats the one.........I ordered one but haven't heard anything from them yet......great idea for sure. Would certainly cut down on digging time if it works....

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely would let me know if & when u get it definitely curious

OP
OP
R.Danneskjold

R.Danneskjold

Jun 23, 2013
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Absolutely would let me know if & when u get it definitely curious

Will do.....hoping I hear from them......the phone and email don't work so I have my doubts about where the company is at......but I paid with PP so I'm not worried about getting the return....

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW!!!!!! That is a little spendy alright and like mentioned looks like something I could break real easy. I will stick to the old reliable Garrett Pro pointer for way less money. If you are not getting any feedback from the company now I would be very hesitant to buy from them or how would you get warranty work done if they are that slow to respond to you.

OP
OP
R.Danneskjold

R.Danneskjold

Jun 23, 2013
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So the company contacted me and had a web site issue. Will update once I get it!

Dtektor

Jan 3, 2012
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero w/ 9x8 & 5.75 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Every metal detector needs a search coil, so it can detect metal. The Cache-Pro Delux is no reception." I read their ad copy and I would not bet on getting anything from them. Pay-Pal was a smart move. I could be very wrong as well and if so, I am interested to read your review. I spell it as "Deluxe". For $235 I would expect a custom injection molded case, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R.Danneskjold

R.Danneskjold

Jun 23, 2013
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Every metal detector needs a search coil, so it can detect metal. The Cache-Pro Delux is no reception." I read their ad copy and I would not bet on getting anything from them. Pay-Pal was a smart move. I could be very wrong as well and if so, I am interested to read your review. I spell it as "Deluxe". For $235 I would expect a custom injection molded case, etc.

I have the tracking number so all sounds fine now......I assume they mean no exception. I'm assuming it will work like any other pointer but that it can be slide into the soil without digging so the item can be located more accurately. That's the appeal for me. Yes, it is deluxe. Missed the e. Not worried about a case myself......I will post once I get it and then once I have reviewed it.....

OP
OP
R.Danneskjold

R.Danneskjold

Jun 23, 2013
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I got the Cache Pro D...... great pin pointer! It does exactly as it says thats for sure. You can pinpoint a target and snatch it up with pliers and hardly break ground! Very very accurate and you know when you are on a target. I am able to pull targets with my fingers and leave notta trace in the grass. This one is a must for anyone that is looking to leave almost no footprint......the only thing is that you must get good at pin pointing your target with you MD.....but once you are on it there is no doubt. Only a few days on it but thumbs up so far!

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good feedback... Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind me asking, why the big delay between ordering on 7/21/13, and just recently receiving it?

OP
OP
R.Danneskjold

R.Danneskjold

Jun 23, 2013
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good feedback... Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind me asking, why the big delay between ordering on 7/21/13, and just recently receiving it?

Lots of work.......a detecting holiday with my son and catching up! Didnt use it for a few weeks as its the best in a grassy field.........not for the beach but def GREAT for the grass field.

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Multi Kruzer, Teknetics Patriot, Bandido II μMax, Tejon, Deeptech Vista Warrior, Treasure Baron Cointrax 2.2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I'd revive this thread with a review. I have an earlier version called the Cache-Pro CP-200. It is not auto tuning like the Cache-Pro Delux. If you tune it to where it's barely giving a signal, kind of scratchy like a geiger counter, it will go quiet on ferrous objects and squeal on non-ferrous. So it shows you exactly where the object is, and if it's ferrous. I can't count how many round steel caps and electrical box knockouts it has saved me from digging. I don't know if the new ones can give a low versus high tone or if they just remain silent until they approach a non-ferrous target. My only complaint is that the manual tuning is very touchy. the slightest movement of the dial changes it from full silent to full scream. The sweet spot is a pain to find. The squeal frequency is pretty annoying too. I often pre-poke the hole with my brass probe to save wear and tear on the Cache-Pro. Otherwise it's an awesome device which has saved me countless hours. As far as I know it's the only stand-alone discriminating pinpointer available.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread