Calculator day

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a couple yard sales this weekend didn't find very much worth buying. There was a big box of Thomas the train toys for $10. Then at three consecutive yard sales there was two Of the same exact calculators. And then an older one. The older one sold for $35. These two seem to be worth a little bit more. Spent $15 total on 3!

image-373843450.jpg

Not much of a post sorry but just wanted to share that's all there was. My mom came down to visit and brought down my old Sega Genesis Sega Saturn Nintendo and Nintendo 64. So I'm in the process of selling all the games and consoles for the next couple weeks.

Ursus

Apr 3, 2009
Ohio
After seeing a post about a year or so about TI graphic calculators, I kept my eyes out for them. Found 3 of them last year at garage sales and the most I paid was five bucks. They all three sold quickly in the 20-35 dollar range, if I remember correctly. They are good, easy selling finds.

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
Good buys. I always look out for calculators. The old HP ones bring the big$$$$. If lucky enough to see them they look old and crappy and can usually get them cheap. "How much for this old calculator?" I love when the answer is under $10.
Vintage HP 65 Calculator | eBay

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the ones pictured auctioned for $61 with $5.25 shipping. The second one is at auction now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread