Calculator is fake frequency generator

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does not matter what numbers you punch in the calculator. There is no change of output on the calculator. These guys want you to believe something that is not true. That is betrayal of trust. I realize no one wants to admit they got taken, but like they say, "When you find you've dug yourself into a hole, stop digging!" Go buy a cheap frequency generator and start your recuperation. Or if you just want to continue dowsing with it, I'm not going to tell you not to do that. But if you keep pretending the thing is something it is not, you are wasting your precious time. You can't even put a price tag on that.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a guy in a nearby state who listened to Art and bought last year even after I told him. He admitted to me the thing has no discrimination.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you can check the posts made by j_player on this forum. I think they sent him one for free and he couldn't get it to work. So they said it must be faulty and sent him another one. Of course the same thing. Even getting it for free he wasn't one bit pleased. I don't know if he ran a double-blind test on it or not and it sure doesn't matter because it will never pass one. Not even a "single-blind" test if there is such a thing. LOL Like I said, you never have to worry about punching in the wrong numbers on the calculator because it doesn't matter. LOL

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Signal line

1. Calculator is fake frequency generator

It does not matter what numbers you punch in the calculator. There is no change of output on the calculator. These guys want you to believe something that is not true. That is betrayal of trust. I realize no one wants to admit they got taken, but like they say, "When you find you've dug yourself into a hole, stop digging!" Go buy a cheap frequency generator and start your recuperation. Or if you just want to continue dowsing with it, I'm not going to tell you not to do that. But if you keep pretending the thing is something it is not, you are wasting your precious time. You can't even put a price tag on that.
Cheap signal generators are old technology...If you do not have the knowledge to make it and set the freq you are wasting your dollars,....
I know a guy in a nearby state who listened to Art and bought last year even after I told him. He admitted to me the thing has no discrimination.
Did he contact me for help?
And you can check the posts made by j_player on this forum. I think they sent him one for free and he couldn't get it to work. So they said it must be faulty and sent him another one. Of course the same thing. Even getting it for free he wasn't one bit pleased. I don't know if he ran a double-blind test on it or not and it sure doesn't matter because it will never pass one. Not even a "single-blind" test if there is such a thing. LOL Like I said, you never have to worry about punching in the wrong numbers on the calculator because it doesn't matter. LOL
I don’t know which model was tested...Mine is a 2003 model TG..They have sold thousands of the newer models since....You can punch in numbers all day long but if they are not in the right order guess what....It will not work...Tell your friend to put 6916000 x1 x 7 enter cos 3 tan 5208 and go out and find some ..gold......Those nasty Scientific Calculators know what they are doing..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You don’t seem to understand how some people like to hunt...with simple freq generators you have no control of anything...When the rods cross you can not tell how big the target is...You can not tell how far away it is.....You can not tell how deep it is buried....With some of the newer equipment you can determine all these things when you first encounter the signal....If I am in a small valley surrounded by Mountains I can set the distance so I don’t have to climb them....If the ground is rocky or hard packed I can set the depth that I am willing to dig in that type of soil....If I am searching for gold coins I can also make that setting...Sure..I may miss something but if I am unwilling to climb that mountain or dig a deep hole in that type of soil that is my way..A hobby is supposed to be a fun thing and if makes me happy so be it...Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you insist on having some sort of visual reference to some numbers you have been hypnotized into believing will work for you, you can always use a bent coat hanger with a post-it note pad attached to it. Just write down the numbers you believe will work and start dowsing. That calculator thingy is not an LRL and really should not even be discussed on this forum page.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
If you insist on having some sort of visual reference to some numbers you have been hypnotized into believing will work for you,
No visual reference needed.
you can always use a bent coat hanger with a post-it note pad attached to it. Just write down the numbers you believe will work and start dowsing.
Yes I could do that....How would I find the distance, depth and what the object is from where I first locate the signal?
That calculator thingy is not an LRL and really should not even be discussed on this forum page.
That’s strange...So you don’t think we should discuss the best selling LRL on the market?.....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread