California miner needs help after USFS employee steals his property from claim

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
California miner needs help after USFS employee steals his property from claim without any notice. Please spread the word.

http://www.jeffersonminingdistrict.com/legal-news/USFS-Terror-USFS-steals-miners-property-from-california%20-miner.html

Kerby Jackson
Chairman - Jefferson Mining District

When will we finally, as a group, stand together against this criminal assault on a fellow miner?

Oh, so you're too busy huh?

I'll venture to guess that if it was your property stolen in an illegal act, you'd make the time to be involved...

There is power in numbers.. why can't most of you understand that?

Upvote 0
Jon

i have also read his also as i use to live in gold hill Oregon right on the rogue river i use to dredge from my back yard. and u are right he does put out some very good letters indeed.

RANGER

Hefty1
I predict they will respond and the letter will be postmarked on the 14th day from when they recieved it.

I'm not sure what they did but..............as a retired Federal Law Enforcement Officer, I would suggest you file a complaint with the Internal Affairs Division claiming "Conduct unbecoming, Larceny, Malfeasance of duty. Give it a try....they must look into this matter. Good Luck.

tick tock tick tock t.i.c.k..t.o.c.k......t.......i.......c........k..........t.......o......c..........k.......time does not fly as advertised....it jus' crawls.......................................................................................................John

tick tock tick tock t.i.c.k..t.o.c.k......t.......i.......c........k..........t.......o......c..........k.......time does not fly as advertised....it jus' crawls.......................................................................................................John

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime,............ is on my side!!! LOL

??? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG times up and silence.....................................Ka Pa So amigo???????John

Johnnysau, need to read our forum rules, no politics,..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back