California Surprise in the mail box!!!

bootstrap vinn

Apr 25, 2006
Central Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210x Fisher 1236x2 Fisher 1225x
;D Hello everyone, How'd you like to open your mailbox and find some gold?That's what I did this morning!!! My good California bud MountianPlayer,otherwise known to me as Playah,decided he was gonna make my Christmas alot merrier 8) He has done a little gold panning and the result of which he has now forwarded to my possesion!!! It's not a whole lot of gold but I know that it was precious to him.There's also a garnet very tiny but beautiful! It takes a real friend to know that the joy of giving a gift of a valued possesion can sometimes outweigh the joy you get from retaining that possesion.He also sent along a couple other items which are of a more personal nature but are, believe me, very nice!!!
This guy's got a big heart and I am very fortunate to have made such a good friend here on T'Net!!!
GOOD FORM I SAY!!! BOOTSTRAP
PS MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
PPS The kiddies killed my batteries in my camera so I'll have to post pics later.
Here they are

Attachments

• MVC-914F.JPG
    MVC-914F.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 220
  • MVC-910F.JPG
    MVC-910F.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 227
  • MVC-912F.JPG
    MVC-912F.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 221
  • MVC-913F.JPG
    MVC-913F.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 213
Upvote 0

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SWEET!
Santa remembered you...you must have been a good boy.
We have some nice folks here on this forum, don't we? :)

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice story. Great friend you have there. I know what you mean about the batteries, lol... Every time I get my flash light I need a match to see if it still lights up, lol... ;) ;) ;)

Merry Christmas

DANGLANGLEY

OP
OP
bootstrap vinn

bootstrap vinn

Apr 25, 2006
Central Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210x Fisher 1236x2 Fisher 1225x
Thanks Born free,I like to think I've been good this year and we most definitly have some great people on this site!!! Thanks,DL it's usually right at the end of a post when I find out my battery is dead,guess I should clue up and check beforehand LOL! Hey Ty, It's to late for that man,that ship sailed long ago!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and best of luck for the New Year!!!!!!
Bootstrap

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread