boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you sit down with some maps and study them, you'll see a pattern. A lot of the areas being closed are good routes to get out of dodge if it hits the fan. You'll get a picture of how they've closed things down little by little to more or less push everyone towards the cities. A good place to see this if you have old city & topo maps is Orange County. If you go through the years it's very apparent! A lot of this is limiting travel little by little over many years so all of us nothings don't notice.

Another example. Orange county law enforcement had / has a radio system that used color coded freqs. Green channel was for your agency. I won't go through all of them. Red channel covered the whole county. If they had something big like a bank robbery or pursuit then it was broadcasted over red channel as a Code Alex A. When this happened each city had locations to cover with their units so there was no way to leave the county without being seen. Every route out of Orange County could be / was covered. Then throw in OC Sheriffs and CHP. Any of you oldsters wonder why the cops were just sitting under the underpasses looking bored? If you live in Orange County down to N San Diego you're screwed if what the conspiracy theorists say is coming down the pipe happens.

Last edited:

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well it's ABOUT TIME they stopped all those dirt-bikers, md'rs, etc... . from running rough-shod all over our pristine wilderness. HAARRUMMMPHH . So you all just stay at home now. Never mind that when you're in the middle of the desert (some of those zones they're considering), you're literally in the middle of no where. But don't think that no one's out there ready to pounce out from behind a rock: I will be watching you from drones I have flying over the area .

You won't because remote controlled aircraft are also prohibited in state and federal parks.

Land of the FREE! I wouldn't be surprised if they just changed the definition of freedom to keep up with the times.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you sit down with some maps and study them, you'll see a pattern. A lot of the areas being closed are good routes to get out of dodge if it hits the fan. You'll get a picture of how they've closed things down little by little to more or less push everyone towards the cities. A good place to see this if you have old city & topo maps is Orange County. If you go through the years it's very apparent! A lot of this is limiting travel little by little over many years so all of us nothings don't notice.

Another example. Orange county law enforcement had / has a radio system that used color coded freqs. Green channel was for your agency. I won't go through all of them. Red channel covered the whole county. If they had something big like a bank robbery or pursuit then it was broadcasted over red channel as a Code Alex A. When this happened each city had locations to cover with their units so there was no way to leave the county without being seen. Every route out of Orange County could be / was covered. Then throw in OC Sheriffs and CHP. Any of you oldsters wonder why the cops were just sitting under the underpasses looking bored? If you live in Orange County down to N San Diego you're screwed if what the conspiracy theorists say is coming down the pipe happens.

I think it's much simpler than this. They are setting aside this land as an investment and will ultimately sell it off, a little at a time, when the time is right. Follow the money.

http://indefinitelywild.gizmodo.com...ust-voted-to-sell-off-your-nationa-1696862450

Last edited:

DustCovered

Mar 2, 2013
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amen brother. I live this dream on a daily basis. One day soon I'm going to cash out all my expensive Cali real estate and live lifestyles of the rich and famous in some small beach community. The super DEMs here can ride that $68 billion high speed rail system straight to bankruptcy court.

Now back to my Jack Daniels on the rocks.

Bingo....we're outa here too. Born here, raised here, worked here, had kids here.

Done with it.

Alaska here we come.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
..... if what the conspiracy theorists say is coming down the pipe happens.

boogeyman, no conspiracy theory. Orange county was just one of the the urban sprawl post WWII bedroom communities of the southern CA baby-boom era. And the limited arteries in and out of that area (and any other area for that matter) are simple topographical routes that were easiest/wisest to build at. Example: passes where the climb through or around hills was lowest, etc.... Or simply followed (approx) routes of antiquties that literally evolved off of foot paths.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman, no conspiracy theory. Orange county was just one of the the urban sprawl post WWII bedroom communities of the southern CA baby-boom era. And the limited arteries in and out of that area (and any other area for that matter) are simple topographical routes that were easiest/wisest to build at. Example: passes where the climb through or around hills was lowest, etc.... Or simply followed (approx) routes of antiquties that literally evolved off of foot paths.
That's just the frosting Tom. You missed the whole point my friend. I'm not talking about the layout of the county. I'm talking about some of the things being put in place since the 1970s. No conspiracy theories! Not even theories at all. If you'd do a little actual research before throwing up the conspiracy card, I'd take you a little more seriously my friend. I've lived in the Orange County area from 1953 (3rd generation) born in Oceanside, stationed at Camp Pendleton & El Toro until recently (wised up & moved). I've witnessed what I'm saying first hand and actually worked in law enforcement. I still have notes & maps from before the 60s or baby boomer era as you say. If I may ask, how long have you been a Californian? Do you live anywhere near OC? Have you done ANY real research on the history of OC? Here's a question for you. Have you heard of the Irvines? Can you tell me where James Irvines house is? Research it, that's a real conspiracy!

Sorry my friend, I don't do conspiracy....... Take care :icon_thumright::hello:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ideologically, this makes sense. Financially, the states could NEVER afford to manage the land, now. :(
They could if they selective logged them....now we just let 'em burn up every year and not even log the burned stuff!! Hammonds went to jail for burning up 147 acres of scrub brush....Forest Circus burns up millions of acres of timber and get bigger budgets the next year....go figure!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions