CALLING ALL DOWSERS, GPR ON-SITE

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
There is a team now pursuing a target of gold bars left behind by an Austrailian unit after liberating from the Japanese the most productive gold mining area in the world during the time of WW2. According to him, on a recon mission they spotted the Japanese loading pallets of gold bars on to aircraft to be shipped back to Japan. They defeated the Japanese and were just a bunch of young guys standing there surrounded by unimaginable wealth. They were unable to resist the temptation. They loaded their packs with as much as they could carry and stashed what they could to come back for after the war. My friend knew one of the Austrailian soldiers who buried the gold and was given a map before he died. Please quickly do what you can on this image to be forwarded to the team who will be conducting the GPR survey within the next 5-6 hours.

Map.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-22 at 06.21.50.jpg

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Search in the green rectangle..

Attachments

• CallingAllDowsers-KeefKing.jpg
    CallingAllDowsers-KeefKing.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 39

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, after a thorough mental dowsing, no gold or precious metals were detected. If you go back over my post history with mental dowsing, I've been a 100 percent correct in my readings so I hope this saves you a little time and money in your search of this particular area.

OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
The original map had a fuel dump to the north of the burial site. They just dug up an old WW2 fuel drum exactly 100 feet north of the target I provided to them. We are in the right spot people. GPR arrives tomorrow morning.

1.jpg

OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
Sorry, after a thorough mental dowsing, no gold or precious metals were detected. If you go back over my post history with mental dowsing, I've been a 100 percent correct in my readings so I hope this saves you a little time and money in your search of this particular area.
Mental dowsing fails enough to give your statement near 100% validity. But sometimes... IT WORKS! I know this to be fact. Thanks for chiming in and happy hunting.

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only getting a slight signal for AU’. Green dots where I pick up buried ferrous metal’. Good luck

Attachments

• IMG_6236.jpeg
    IMG_6236.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
Only getting a slight signal for AU’. Green dots where I pick up buried ferrous metal’. Good luck
Your AU target is out of our reach at the moment. Your middle green ferrous point is close to my gold point. I'm hoping you guys are just missing it this time. Let's see. Thanks for checking.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a team now pursuing a target of gold bars left behind by an Austrailian unit after liberating from the Japanese the most productive gold mining area in the world during the time of WW2. According to him, on a recon mission they spotted the Japanese loading pallets of gold bars on to aircraft to be shipped back to Japan. They defeated the Japanese and were just a bunch of young guys standing there surrounded by unimaginable wealth. They were unable to resist the temptation. They loaded their packs with as much as they could carry and stashed what they could to come back for after the war. My friend knew one of the Austrailian soldiers who buried the gold and was given a map before he died. Please quickly do what you can on this image to be forwarded to the team who will be conducting the GPR survey within the next 5-6 hours.

View attachment 2094895

View attachment 2094896

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-07-22 at 06.21.50.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
The area of the GPR photo is in a totally different location somewhere else in PNG. Our contract is in the central fenced area of the google earth image. Where you marked the points under the road are out of reach for now. The northern point is within the airfield and also completely out of reach. We can't even run the GPR over those points. Unfortunately the area is a tribal warzone at the moment and we need to stay within the fenced perimeter. Many thanks and will let know if we can ever check these locations.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The area of the GPR photo is in a totally different location somewhere else in PNG. Our contract is in the central fenced area of the google earth image. Where you marked the points under the road are out of reach for now. The northern point is within the airfield and also completely out of reach. We can't even run the GPR over those points. Unfortunately the area is a tribal warzone at the moment and we need to stay within the fenced perimeter. Many thanks and will let know if we can ever check these locations.
Too bad, that there in a place you cannot reach.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-07-22 at 06.21.50.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: elh
OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
Too bad, that there in a place you cannot reach.
Well, let's see. Keep in mind that there is a map handed down by one of the original depositors. Your points are not matching up with the map. It seems they would have been too exposed trying to bury gold bars in the middle and right beside of an airfield while a war was taking place. But maybe you're picking up some other objects that were dropped by someone else. After locating the fuel dump we are confident that we are in the original burial spot. The GPR will tell us if the gold is still there. Thanks again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
I forget say it, what i hit in the green rectangle is the Treasure
THE GOLD TREASURE
Ok, thanks a lot for that. That area is out of our contract zone at the moment. We're pretty sure we found the spot we're looking for. There have been some delays getting the GPR there but certainly tomorrow the survey will begin. The only question now is whether or not one of the other members of the unit managed to retrieve the gold already. This is a very gold rich area so it doesn't surprise that you guys are getting gold signals everywhere.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the original map I got from a treasure hunter to dowse, January 2022. I don't plan on giving out any hit locations. The original treasure hunter abandoned the project.

Attachments

• signal-2022-01-20-17-11-44-664.jpg
    signal-2022-01-20-17-11-44-664.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 28

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was something I located on map, after original treasure hunter quit (which did not get passed on for other treasure hunters to use).

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last hit (not passed on) probably was of Japanese origin and not Australian. Since that time, I've located a lot of Japanese underground structures in the Philippines and have learned to know the difference.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What happen?
Do you put the GPR on the ground?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All WW2 Japanese tunnels have unmarked graves and bones close to the entrance. Japanese also had a habit of bring one end up under a building structure.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread