Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Alexis

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2013
United States
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mmmmm i am here i would like to say you that you should go to a good camera repair mechanic for repair your camera who have a lot of experience to repair the cameras anyways best of luck ........

Last edited:

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is wrong with your camera? I went on youtube and found videos how to replace my broken lcd screen on my canon camera. The video the company used was in German, but it showed what to do and how to do it. I bought the part off of Ebay. There is a camera service that was on Ebay or youtube called:Welcome to Pro Camera Repair - We're here for all your camera repair needs! and this is their email. [email protected]
Type in digital camera repair on youtube and see what pops up. I used this site to fix my camera when the focus lens would not extend and retract and I'm not what you might call a handyman at anything. I had a camera that cost over 100 dollars when it was new and Canon would have charged me $60.00 just to look at it, so I went the self repair route and didn't figure I had anything to lose. The lcd cost 12.99 and the shipping was free from Ebay vendor. It looked intimidating taking my camera apart and I did it at the public library because I didn't have high speed internet to watch the video, but if I can do it, anybody can do it. Of course, your problem might be more technical than mine, but watch some videos and see what you thing about it. Good luck either way and HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread