camo dredge covers?

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
hello all This is my first post in the prospecting section. I stated dredging 30 years ago with a keene 2 1/2 unit, then I dove for a guy who had an 8" Haven't done anything but a little panning in the last ten years.

After reading a bunch of post last night about equipment being stolen and so forth, I had to wonder if anyone would be interested in camo dredge covers. You can see a dredge on a stream a mile away. I have never seen one but I have been making tarps and other camo gear for a while now. Any interest?

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang: camo painted mine for day use and Harbor Freight carries righteous camo tarps that are sooooooooooo good my bud Gary was less than 10' from my dredge and didn't see it-cool-A nice big chain and lock easily deters thieves. I have a GREAT theft alarm from Lowes to thats so loud your ears bleed-----John

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
SWEET!!!! im going to have to encorpurate the "Hoser" mode to my dredge. and i already have the .40 HP mode of protection that covers everything else!

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Order in the court room here come da judge, here come da judge, that's what I'm gonna get when I strike a vein or maybe a few flakes, grains or nuggets.

Gramps

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread