22.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, don't know what you are asking?

Dakota Sioux

Nov 11, 2015
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT- Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the turtle and with the white outcrop see a serpent head with fangs. With different angles and distances and shading and focus there are many things. Luke these are great you have to look at them for awhile to see them all. Wonder what would appear like at dawn or dusk. I truly like these and regret any snotty remarks that you may have felt about my comments. I was trying to be funny

Dakota Sioux

Nov 11, 2015
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT- Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The third photo (white) changes in my mind from a bobcat to the serpent head depending how I look at it

OP
OP
cool hand Luke

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
I see the turtle and with the white outcrop see a serpent head with fangs. With different angles and distances and shading and focus there are many things. Luke these are great you have to look at them for awhile to see them all. Wonder what would appear like at dawn or dusk. I truly like these and regret any snotty remarks that you may have felt about my comments. I was trying to be funny
no offense takin .never felt no disrespect .

you know much on the subject pertaining to the depth they buried caches? thanks

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so you do see a turtle? so is whoever put it there saying its laying eggs?/head looking at the sky? or some other direction? thanks in advance.
I know nothing on this subject and just enjoy following trying to pick up some knowledge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread