Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HAWKEYE HAS GONE. HE DOESN'T ANSWER HIS PHONE AT THE
CONTACT NUMBER TO ORDER HIS HAND BOOK. BEEN THAT WAY FOR AT LEAST TWO MONTHS
I ORDERED THE FIELDGUIDE TWO MONTHS AGO. THE MONEY IS IN HIS PAYPAL ACCT ACCORDING TO MY BANK. I HAVE LEFT MSGS. AND HAVE GOTTEN NO CALL BACK NOR ANY OTHER CONTACT.
IF HE IS OFF ON AN EXPEDITION OR SOMETHING, I CAN UNDERSTAND, BUT IF OTHERS ARE ORDERING HIS BOOK AND HAVE RECIEVED IT IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS LET ME KNOW, PLEASE.

OR IF THERE ARE OTHERS IN THE SAME BOAT AS AM I, LET ME KNOW THAT AS WELL. :help:

THANKS
PROSPECTORMIKEL

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
PM: Two months is a long time.

Why don't you get your money back from PayPal and order the book from another source?

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , I would have to wonder what is up. Something may have happened that no one knows about so I would try to find it somewhere else.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
I was going to suggest ordering a copy of this book from one of the above advertisers. While I like to get autographed copies directly from the author, I often order books from dealers.

None of the TreasureNet advertisers carry this book. Leading me to believe either the author isn't offering dealer discounts or they tried to order it and couldn't do it. Overall, in my personal opinion, not a good sign.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

lesleygalaxy

Aug 23, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
About a year ago, I ordered his book through his website. It took about a month to get my book; it was near the point of me getting worried too! Unfortunately if it has been this long and you cannot even get a hold of him, it may be time to get your money back. Good luck and I hope it all works out!

irondigger

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2010
The same thing happened to me. I ordered his book. Contacted him numerous times via email and phone. Was given lots os excuses and evetually I had to get my money back from paypal. I actuually spoke to him over the phone and he was rude to me. I was patient and he said "look I don't care! I'll give you your money back if you want!" Bad customer service. If I were you, I'd just print the stufdf on his website. He can't burn you that way.... >:( :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread