can anyone help me out here just move to georga

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of Georgia did you move to?

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LORD ARIES said:

Generally in Georgia, you can find relics from the late 1700s forward. There are alot of Civil War Relics to be had in

Georgia as next to Virginia, it was the seen of the 2nd most Civil War carnage with the Atlanta Campaign and Wilson's Raid

from the West into Georgia through Alabama. :wink: Good Luck, and I know you will find some good stuff there, I know

as that is where I'm from :wink:

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
paulding county has some nice gold!a lot of civil war relics,and a lot of history.there is a lot to be found in that area. :thumbsup:

Ellijayjoe

Sep 9, 2008
Detector(s) used
DFX/ V3/ BHID
You have good relic hunting in your area and a gold area not far from you. Most of the gold in the river near you (or in Georgia in general) is dust or small flakes. Often 18K so you get a goiod proce if you get enough to sell. You will need a sluce of some type. Nuggests are hard to find here compared to other parts of the county, like AZ. They have been found though!

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
i live in bartow county.
i ussually hunt beaches on lake allatuna.
and parks.
im yet to find a relic.

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can also find Spanish relics and coins also near the coast and Florida border that can go back to the 16th century as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread