Can anyone identify any of these buttons??

richg

Jun 15, 2004
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
minelab products
Was out for about 3 hours today. Hunted a baseball field and came up with a couple items, nothing major, anyway I think the larger item is some kind of religous medal, I found a pin that says "elks state convention Reading PA Aug 28 - Sept 2, 1916" and 2 military type buttons. Other than that it was pretty much junk besides a nickel and a penny. HH!!!

Upvote 0

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That pin is way cool! I have seen military buttons like that one before but i'm no expert. I would not doubt that it may be valuable. Someone here will ID it for you. Nice finds! 8)

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant the button with the Eagle on it but the anchor one maybe valuable too.

OP
OP
R

richg

Jun 15, 2004
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
minelab products
As always Buckram thanks for your help. Good Luck with your Treasure Hunting!!

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
Buckram should be on Jeapordy or something. I swear if something came down off an alien planet and everyone rushed to the scene, Buckram would be walking through the material saying: "Oh yes, that's clearly a belt buckle of a high ranking official from the planet Zorcon, that's a piece of a highly advanced propulsion system first invented on the planet Orgit and stolen during a brief war by members of Zorcon, and that's..."

C

Charles,Oak Island

anchor reminds me of the old navy peacoat button

hunt4stuff

Greenie
Oct 12, 2004
Hi,
The anchor button looks a lot like the Rhode Island state symbol. We have a few Navy bases here in Newport and also along the Connecticut border. Are you near these places?

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
LMAO @ Bergie!? :D

I agree that the anchor button is probably off of a sportcoat. The "military" button I'm not sure about, but look at this and see what you think.

Nice finds!

Moon

Attachments

• buttons.jpg
    buttons.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 104

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread