Can dogs find paper money?

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
You can definetly train alot of different dogs to find paper money, I was going to train my mini aussie to do that but I got lazy. Its actually fairly easy to train them to do that.

OP
OP
F

FredMaxwell

That would calm me down since I have to admit that I am without alot of cash at the moment
If I found some cash I could pay my grandmothers bills and also I miss driving big fine automobiles
And nothing helps you invest in property like cash ;D

I would buy the dog some lady dogs and I would also take him to dinner with me
Also that dog he would get a silk smoking jacket and the whole bit

OP
OP
F

FredMaxwell

PS: I sure hope I don't find too much cash,
I would hate to become hooked on this instead of real estate ;D ;D :o

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Still may cost alot, you cant use just any old dog to train for this kinda stuff, you need an intelligent breed, An aussie or soemthing would work. Our dog was 800 but im sure you could get a good one for the job for alot less.

OP
OP
F

FredMaxwell

That aint so bad, 800 or less.. wow
When I am able to I certainly want to buy one

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Start early, get a pup at 6 weeks old. Put a couple of dollars inside of a toy, and refer to it as Money!
Then start hiding it from him every day, and when he finds it reward him. Cash has a very strong scent and is pretty easy to find.
Some breeds are better, but any good dog should work. Take him for walks along fence lines down wind from stores, and you might be surprised.
Dano.

OP
OP
F

FredMaxwell

dano91 said:
Start early, get a pup at 6 weeks old. Put a couple of dollars inside of a toy, and refer to it as Money!
Then start hiding it from him every day, and when he finds it reward him. Cash has a very strong scent and is pretty easy to find.
Some breeds are better, but any good dog should work. Take him for walks along fence lines down wind from stores, and you might be surprised.
Dano.

That is incredible.
Dogs are more intelligent than fools give them credit for being.
I only like greyhunds and little Elcamino and a very few other dogs.. but if a dog found me cash money, I sure would give him some choice cuts of a beef and some lady dogs. And anything else he wanted too - like a TV set.
*sigh*
Being too generous caused all of the troubles I have now - what can I say ??? ;D

PS:
A picture of little Elcamino from back in a 1999
elcamino.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread