Can photos be added from the album?

Hawkeye56

Apr 24, 2018
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Relic, Garrett Infinity LS, Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still getting used to the forum, and have successfully uploaded a couple of photos. I went to open an album and noticed that the only two photos that I had already uploaded when I joined were already in there. Then I uploaded two more to add into a current post. My question is: what is the preferred procedure for adding photos?

Is it OK to upload photos into the album(s) if they are not used in a post? And finally, what is the best forum to add photos of relics that are not recent finds?

I'm just trying to learn the proper "etiquette" here and not waste the forums time. Thanks

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...My question is: what is the preferred procedure for adding photos?
photo_camera.gif
I just load the image into my message - I don't mess with the Album - see: How to post pictures with your story...

...Is it OK to upload photos into the album(s) if they are not used in a post?
tn_metal_detector.gif
Sure - no problem.

...And finally, what is the best forum to add photos of relics that are not recent finds?
tn_metal_detector.gif
Great question - I pulled this from "Today's Finds...

This is "TODAY'S FINDS" :thumbsup: not today's posts :sadsmiley:

Please remember this when choosing a spot to post your News stories, Purchases, Questions, best finds from 10 years ago Etc.

it is understandable we do not have a Yesterdays finds or last hunts finds section so it is OK to post your "finds" from the last time you were out. as long as it was recent - but please if you are not posting very recent "Finds"

tn_right_arrow.gif
Look here http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/forum.php and choose the proper location.
tn_left_arrow.gif

OP
OP
Hawkeye56

Hawkeye56

Apr 24, 2018
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Relic, Garrett Infinity LS, Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks, I think I can work with that:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread