Can someone help me dowsing those picture please

yamli

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2011
This is my first post and I never used a dowsing method , can someone help me please .

Thanks in advance for your help

Yamli

pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There is an exposed gold vein. It is not worth mining. You may want to locate it because it may be something that you have saw before..Art

attachment6N1N8V5J.jpg

OP
OP
Y

yamli

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2011
Thank you Art for your reply,

We were digging a well in the yellow area and the shaft felt down, so we insert a video cam in the hole and we saw an old stone wall at about 4 meters depth thats why i'm trying to see if there's a buried objects down there.

Regards,
attachment6N1N8V5J.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm getting gold sealed either in pots are glass jars,the same place Art pointed out, your spot with circle showed to lead to art spot with tunnel's..green dot shows seal cave,with the tunnel's. attachment6N1N8V5J.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 deeper anomalies, at the 2 red line rectangles. The top one seems to have some loose coins down to about 7-8 ft depth. This might not be a buried treasure, since it was like loose coin signals. The red circles are surface coins or only down to 1-2 ft depth, a place you could check metal detecting for loose or scattered coins/treasure. That's all I have for the moment.

Attachments

• pic1-yamli.jpg
    pic1-yamli.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 100

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the other map.

Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).

Attachments

• pic2-yamli.jpg
    pic2-yamli.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 100
OP
OP
Y

yamli

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2011
Thank you all for your help, I'll check it and i'll let you know.

Best regards,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread