Can someone please comment on their knowledge of the conncetion with..

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL
the knights templar the da vinci code and the story of mary magdoline? Im watching as story on the history channel and it is telling some things about devinci being involved in the knights templar aswell as hiding clues in his paintings about the holy grail and a ton of other stuff. sounds like a KGC thing to do...... just wondering if anyone knew more or have sugestions of books i should read...... Thanks!!!

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Well, the murder mystery and the characters are fiction.

And yes there is much conjecture over theories about Mary Magdalene, etc. Some of it is definitely "rubbish". :D

However, one thing is factual: The Roman Catholic Church has a vested interest in preventing people from knowing the factual history about the origins of the Christian Religion.

I have been studying this field for 25 years, and I take what the Catholic Church says with a grain of salt, as I am solely interested in historical fact concerning the history of early Christianity, and am not blinded by "religious fervor" or "blind zealotry" (As the Church wishes everyone was).
There is much about the early Christian Church that is commonly believed by the public at large that is absolutely false, and it is only in recent years some of the truth has begun to emerge. The book and it's controversy have done a great service to the public in that it has shed light on much that the Church would rather have kept quiet. Dialogue on this subject is a good thing.

However, in the interest in preserving the peace, I will not go into details.

The book The DaVinci Code is not as fictional as it's detractors wish.

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
Malteze

I am a Knights Templar Grand Master descendent

I can tell you this much for certain

ORME DEI,,, NOT ,,, OPUS DEI
Is the Secret Service of the Vatican

Yes, the Vatican has been very active in the attempted recovery
of any religio historical artifacts extant, for all of its
history

They took a beautiful religion
and turned it into a BLOOD ATONEMENT CULT!!!!!!!!!

This being what Romans did at the time

another truth and this one for you

The KGC was a manufactured hoax

that is the truth

Formulated disinformation, created to cover
the truth of the actual depositors of such treasures.

A hint for all of you

CHURCH AND STATE,,, EQUAL GREED AND HATE

Once you understand and accept that as the fact that it is

you become aware of the possibillities
of being free of the lie.

Need evidence,,, ?

it is all around you

does it make sence that with all the resources both have

that there are homeless starving people everywhere ?

get it ?

Rog'

C

cdhtexas

Dear KGCNewbieSeeker,

Try Holy Blood, Holy Grail, I think by Balducci. This is where Dan Brown got his research. The most important statement to take from the Davinci Code is "We are in a world where other people believe its true." Some believe that the Priory of Zion/Preury de Sion is grooming the End Time Ruler. Quien Sabe.

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
Hey "Newbieseeker"...

I am an old KGC vet with 35 years experience chasing their treasures and running with many of the top researchers in that field. No doubt, I will get attacked for what I am about to tell you but I would encourage you to ignore the "naysayers" and follow up on this info:

While those who served in the KGC were in fact duped as to who was really running the org. and what its REAL purposes in hiding over 3000 caches of treasure was, nonetheless, the KGC did... and still does... exist today.

They have their people on these forums to immediately make fun of people's posts like myself and to try to put DIS-information and dis-chord among the KGC searchers to hinder any success they might have in actually finding and recovering these caches.

One of the first big chores you have in pursuing the TRUTH about the KGC is to learn to separate the scoffers/agents from the those who have really paid their dues regarding KGC research and cache hunting. It will not be easy for you to do that but... it is possible... don't give up.

Try to get your hands on a scarce book entitled "JESSE JAMES WAS ONE OF HIS NAMES" by Del Schrader (deceased) and Jesse Lee James III (also deceased). It is not all 100% truth by any means nor is it the "end-all, be-all" of KGC research materials but... it is an excellent "primer" for a KGC newbie! There is a LOT of TRUE info about the KGC in that book and you need to read it if you would follow the "Owl Hoot" trail of the Golden Circle.

I will probably not be able to share very much info with you on the open forum because I expect to get hit very hard by those who don't WANT me revealing what I know. But remember... IT IS THE SCOFFER AND THE OPPOSITION that attack the truth in an arrogant, insulting way. Watch the naysayers and see if their posts reflect the attitude of REAL truth-seekers as opposed to those seeking to keep the truth from being known.

Suggest that you contact me via PM's if you wish to know any more of what I know about the KGC so we can discuss the subject without the interferance of the "bad guys" that will read this.

As for you "bad guys" who do read this... and you know who you are... keep on thinking that you are smarter than all the rest of us... it makes you a lot more vulnerable to being deceived by the likes of us. While you are fussing and fuming about posts like this, we old-timer KGC hunters will be laughing all the way to the bank... with your gold... the gold which the original KGC people mostly stole from others... in our pockets. ;D

Whatever your choice, newbie... this "OLd KGC Pro" wishes you well. One final thing: BEWARE THE RED HAND TREASURES OF THE KGC!

DC

FLOYD MANN

Apr 16, 2003
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Re: Can someone please comment on their knowledge of the connection with..

The KGC is alive & well. I'm glad to see DC ( AnOldPro ) jump in here ! ROG ( TreasureMinder ) is aware that the KGC was a "screen" for the real purpose of the Cache owners. There can be Absolutely NO DOUBT that the KGC existed---the only real question is "What WAS their purpose?" You need to read everything you can get your hands on ( & there is a TON of info on the Internet ) about the KGC. The NEW YORK TIMES of that Civil War era printed MANY articles about their activities. I have a website where I have gathered a few hundred links together that should "entertain" you for awhile:
http://www.KnightsOfTheGoldenCircle-KGC.com/

If you don't want to spend $300.00+ for a copy of the book recommended by DC--JESSE JAMES WAS ONE OF HIS NAMES---you can read it for FREE at:

http://bwcpublishing.com/names/names.html

ROG is a bit shy, but he ALSO has an entertaining website:

http://rogersnow.atspace.com/

Please be VERY careful if you decide you want to hunt for KGC caches---Booby-traps & "Sentinels" await you !

FLOYD MANN
[email protected]

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" Rog. is a bit shy " lol....Hey Floyd thanks for the info. you gave me. I haven't heard from Rog. in a while, I know he moved. I enjoyed a lot of interesting post with him.

KGCnewbieseeker You will learn a lot from Floyd and Roger's website's

Clayton Ramey

Rebel

Jan 31, 2005
Yo! Rebel - KGC here: ;D I just wanted to add (in case you didn't already know...)
RED HAND... "PAINTED" Red Hand sign... drawing, impression, etc. means DANGRER!!! POSSIBLY BOOBY-TRAPPED... we are watching you... ;)

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
, BH Lone Star, BH Pinpointer, Homebuilt BFO, Index finger
Contrary to what Maltese claims the Catholic Church is far from the secretive conspiracy mongering institution that is portrayed in the Da Vinci Code.
The oldest writings of the Church are the letters of Paul who died about 69C.E. The respective canonical gospels where complete by the end of the first century. This is not Vatican doctrine, Protestant and secular scholars generally agree.
To study the beginning of Christianity you need to study the first century sources first, This rules out The Da Vinci Code since most of the sources that it cites are no earlier than the late second century. These other "gospels" contain practically no narrative, merely concerned putting words in the mouth of Christ that support certain esoteric movements that existed at that time.
These "gnostic" movements were not even monotheistic, believing that the world was created by a crude "demiurge" and one needed special knowledge ,"gnosis" in order to be saved. Mary of Magdaline was concider ed a disciple because she "became a man", according to one such "gospel".
Vatican conspiracies are little more than " Arguments of Diversion" meant to attempt to shift the burden of proof from weak or non existant evidence to the opposing arguer
As for the Catholic Church's desire for "blind zealotry" or "religious fervor", I concider this an insult. I am a 51 year old College graduate (B.A. Sociology, S.H.S.U.) and retired from law enforcement. I am also an EX Infantry officer and an adult convert to Catholicism.
Maltese claims to have studied this subject for 25 years, what do you concider research?
Books like "Holy Blood, Holy Grail," by Baigent,Leigh and Lincoln fall short.
As for "the Da Vinci Code" I'll assume he spelled his name right, that's about as true as he gets. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
This is Treasure Minder ( Roger Snow)
First, all religions are false
Religion does not equate to truth
never has
it is a brainwash
and a mind-control apparatus only
plus a great money maker.
Now, on the treasure of KGC
Solomons men came here to this continent to rewmove goldbars from Ophir as they refered to this hemisphere.
The bars were already smelted and stored here in caverrns.
Such as Victorio Peak and other sites
The superstitions inclusive.
Thats right, these treasure PRE-DATE EVEN KING SOLOMON.
My evidence has met and passed all test.
BTW, as you should know
the removal of some of the gold in 1962 at victorio Peak
was the Motive for the MURDER of JFK
I promise you that is the truth.
Rog'

Sep 12, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The KGC did not go away after the Civil War. I know for a fact they were still around as late as 1937. I have access to some records with these dates. No they will never be posted so don't even ask. You know the rules. Both of my great great Grand Fathers were members in East Texas and their family members (men) in West Texas. None ever surrendered after the Civil War and those still alive in 1900 received their Civil War pensions. They weren't supposed to get pensions when they didn't sign the loyalty oath. I do agree that one would want to be very careful because of sentinels. At some cashes they are still alive and well as this honor was passed down.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Sorry But I have a hard time believing that there aren't some of these old secret groups just laying low as the Templars did for a couple hundred years.

I haven't experienced "sentinels" but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if there were.

Nobody believed that Jesse James had a headquarters here in Colorado until documentation proved he was in and around Leadville for over a year, hiding out in Half Moon Gulch.
Since then all kinds of experts have popped up to give their opinion on the subject.

Before that there were a few old diehards that were chasing a lot of the supposed caches he had left behind there.

I am not by any means an expert on the KGC. But if someone really wants to delve into the subject ....
There certainly seems to be enough information out there to occupy ones mind for a lifetime.

And more power to you. Have fun , and stay safe.

OD

Sep 12, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can believe what we want to believe about the KGC as we live in a free country, but they didn't go away after the civil war. You see I don't need to prove anything nor will I argue the point. I know what I know. The record I have from 1937 is all the prove that I need. By the way, I don't take bait either. There was a reason the carpetbaggers stayed out of our part of East Texas. They didn't live too long. There is a river bottom not far away. Need I say more. My hope would be that no one looking for a KGC cache ever runs across a sentinel. There probably aren't many left if any, but I would hate to find out the hard way. I know that there are still some really old families that never left that part of East Texas.

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
Knights of the Golden Circle======Da Vinici Code=====JFK assasination=====What's next? U.F.O.s and Bigfoot?
It seem that any disiplined study of a subject is concidered "brainwashing" while the wildest conspiracy theory is taken at face value.
The term"BURDEN OF PROOF" should loom large in the mind of anyone involved in this discussion. If you make a positive claim (i.e. KGC treasure exists) then you bare the burden of proof. IT is impossible to provide negative proof of anything.( what could be proof of something not existing?) Ergo, skeptics bear no such burden.
Claiming that this is a free country and you can believe anything you want is a "cop out", the rules of rational debate stand. What is the purpose of a forum anyway?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Ron,

The purpose of a forum is to discuss the theories. Period.
Not to discourage a determined mind from seeking further information on a subject.
If a determined person finds what history says can't exist,

Hooray.

Give them the chance to stir things up!
And
"More power to them"

OD

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
OD'
Of, course, so long as the determined mind is also a disciplined mind. There may be small caches hidden but the "burden of proof" rests singularly on those who claim that there are. I don't see much evidence that Large amounts of gold or silver are hidden awaiting a rebirth of the Confederacy (anecdotal accounts not withstanding). I am not sure that the financial state of the south would have produced such treasures.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Ron,

If by chance you were to find a cache of KGC related goods, other than weapons.
would you tell the world?
There is no need to respond as I know what your answer is.
at least what I would hope it would be.

I picture you as a thinking person.
one that would learn from the mistakes of others.

No, even small caches are kept quiet for obvious reasons.
Just because you don't hear about them, don't doubt the existence.
the influence of many very affluent southern gentlemen as well as many from other countries may in time change your mind.

The US Government has some very strange ideas about handling things, and seem to go to extreme measures to take the fruits of labors not theirs. Even YEARS after the fact.

Bear this in mind not only when you don't hear about KGC finds, but Spanish as well. You will find there is more behind these stories than just a story.

Thom
OD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread