Can you believe this- INCOMPETENT THIEVES

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, As recently reported in the Weekly Banner ( Banner Newspaper ) June 26, 2013, the "IRS sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 'unauthorized' Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address", in 2011.
The article goes on to state that the IRS has sent tens of thousands of refunds to single addresses across the country. These refunds amount to $86,352,307 being sent to illegal recipients. WTH. First they (IRS) steal from you/me then they send it to other thieves at the same address and nobody see's the problem here. INCOMPETENT THIEVES. It's time to fire all their butts.
I have not seen this reported on any of the networks nor seen any coverage in the major publications. WTH is going on? Who squashed this? I'm p@$$!d.

yelnif

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hi all, As recently reported in the Weekly Banner ( Banner Newspaper ) June 26, 2013, the "IRS sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 'unauthorized' Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address", in 2011.
The article goes on to state that the IRS has sent tens of thousands of refunds to single addresses across the country. These refunds amount to $86,352,307 being sent to illegal recipients. WTH. First they (IRS) steal from you/me then they send it to other thieves at the same address and nobody see's the problem here. INCOMPETENT THIEVES. It's time to fire all their butts.
I have not seen this reported on any of the networks nor seen any coverage in the major publications. WTH is going on? Who squashed this? I'm p@$$!d.

yelnif

One congressman is trying to get signatures on a petition to abolish the IRS. It is a TV add with a phone # and internet address. I just caught the end of it and didn't get the info. If anyone caught it please post it here. Frank...

hand print-2_edited-7.jpg

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
snopes.com: Thousands of Tax Refunds Sent to the Same Addresses

"It's possible some of the addresses referenced above correspond to the offices of lawyers or accountants or some other service providers who assist immigrants and other non-citizens in preparing and filing tax returns. It's also possible that if some of those addresses are indeed connected to fraudulent tax return filings, the perpetrators of that activity are domestic criminals rather than "aliens."

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

"It's possible some of the addresses referenced above correspond to the offices of lawyers or accountants or some other service providers who assist immigrants and other non-citizens in preparing and filing tax returns. It's also possible that if some of those addresses are indeed connected to fraudulent tax return filings, the perpetrators of that activity are domestic criminals rather than "aliens."

Confusing --- you cite snopes, and talk about how some might not have gone to illegal aliens, but rather domestic criminals.

Who cares??

The money belongs to the tax payers. The returns were filed illegally. 23,994 checks were mailed to the same address. Sum ting wong.

11,284 checks were mailed to another address in Atlanta, GA. No one thought that maybe it is illegal for that many people to stay in one house?

3,608 checks were mailed to a third address in Atlanta, GA. Still too many in a single house ... an apartment house for that many people would have taken a couple of city blocks at least.

Stupid is as stupid does.

OP
OP
yelnif

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't care what you call them; aliens, domestic criminals, or pigs' in a poke- which is where they belong,in the pokie. I know some service providers and NONE of them have a client base anywhere near 24,000 'persons' (politically correct BS).
Just the fact that this has occurred and the higher management did nothing about it should give us all a reason to demand that those responsible be held accountable.
I'm sick and tired of paying the salary for incompetent help- actually they are all overpaid. I must stop this ranting before I start- there is no end.
If someone can find that petition that Frankn mentioned, I would be interested.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Most likely the address was a drop.The money probably went back to the IRS heads as a bonus.I wouldnt put it past them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread