San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"BLF"...? Or, "FLB"... Initials...? Location...? 2 "x's" south of it; treasures...? One in the EAST, & One in the WEST.

Last edited:

want2skydive

Jan 12, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"BLF"...? Or, "FLB"... Initials...? Location...? 2 "x's" south of it; treasures...? One in the EAST, & One in the WEST.

I thought the same thing. That BLF was a headed and were either initials or a location. What general region was this found in? My only problem with this idea is that if you knew where BLF "was" so might others that might find this. If they are initials it says to me that this message is very specific and most likely a very important person to the KGC in this area.

want2skydive

Jan 12, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What direction was the top of the cross pointed? It would give you an indication as to which way they were traveling. Lets assume for a moment that BLF is a name. That might suggest the Cain Ghost Key might represent something that lies ahead of them.

jj12124

Tenderfoot
Dec 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe. Take "K" "G" and "C" out of "Cain Ghost Key"
Left with "AINHOSTEY"
Take "EAST" out of "AINHOSTEY"
Left with INHOY
Combine with other "KE" Now you have "KEY" "INHO" . INHO = 9+14+8+15= 46=10=1
Anyone see something from this?

want2skydive

Jan 12, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One might assume you already have the key to this riddle in the document or item that got you this far. And chance of seeing some other decoded KGC item you might have to see if we can correlate them?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Clarent.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmmm... CAIN Ghost Key; as in Cain & Abel? CONFEDERATE WAR was "brother against brother"... MUST be OAK. As OAK was for men of the SOUTH and NORTH; "Ghost Key" that is elusive; so the NUMBERS give the "clue". Hmmm... in GENESIS, Cain was into planting, reaping, etc. like the SOUTHERN PLANTATIONS; MUST be OAK lead cross map. Will review later; cross is "DIRECTION INDICATOR".

Wow just spotted this thread. Interested in G.A.R. a while here. Its concern for those disabled in the war and their families. Here OAK revealed as a continental group. Interesting. Esprit de corps and mission going to get a peek for sure as the intrigue of such a groups possibilities can not be denied.
What they would do with a sizable purse would not need to be in any public eye for sure as veterans from all wars know a disconnect from ordinary civilians regarding their needs and how to take action to meet them. Empathy while not worn on sleeves can be a common denominator to a dying wars dying of age surviving men, long after the guns cool though. The irony of relating to an former enemy more than a noncombatant is real enough at times especially regarding the actual experiences senses during warfare.

justinmc

Dec 5, 2006
View attachment 902117 I guess I have been into the hard core Lincoln assassination stuff too much, so..... I have decided to release this K.G.C. / O.A.K. coded cross that was dug up at a negotiated point along the treasure trail we have been working over. Although this is only a picture of the original, it is complete, and drawn exact. The back and sides were blank on the original 2.5 inch by 3 inch lead cross. Unlike the other lead map cross medallions we have recovered that were worn around the necks of selected Knights, this lead cross had no hole in the top and was not worn by any member. It is a stand alone coded message that was found approx. 12 inches deep. Good luck! L.C. Baker:icon_thumleft:

B.L.F.

Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen

The BLF healed there first meeting in 1874 look it up on wikipedia. It was the BLF and then they added the Engineers a little later.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
B.L.F.

The BLF healed there first meeting in 1874 look it up on wikipedia. It was the BLF and then they added the Engineers a little later.

Actually that organization is the B.of L.F.E., it is not related. Thanks for the post!

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
B.L.F.

we have sites dated before there was a working railroad. thanks for the interest in helping! L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
B.L.F.

we have sites dated before there was a working railroad. thanks for the interest in helping! L.C.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
:icon_thumright: L.C., I can't solve the code on the cross, but i have been thinking ( usually my trouble ) about the great depression.
Do you, or anyone else on this kgc thing, have any suspicions that the depression was a plan in order to get certain people
hidden or forgotten? For instance, i read a story of a gang that started a fire on one end of town in order to rob the other end of town. Or was the depression another move by the illuminati? I think it could have been used for more than one purpose very easily.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread