"Can you find my wife ring" and another beach strike :-)

diamondjim

Mar 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Can you find my wife ring" and another beach strike :-)

Yeah I know, I been posting inconsistantly lately, the big move from Ohio to SC took much effort...

But beach work just ain't a bad flippin day.

I was out working two weeks ago, getting skunked, but waves looked so inviting in the heat of the day, went for a dip only to realize I wasn't alone...a pair of dolphins had wandered over to check me out. I mean REALLY? THIS is what I get to do now? Dig jewelry on the beach and then go swim with the dolphins?

NICE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyways, on the beach this morning, surfs up, another amazing sunny day in the south, bikini girl galore, this dude walks up...."You think you can find my wife's $1800 wedding ring?" "Uhhhhhh....maybe" "she lost it over there two years ago..." Had to restrain myself from hysterical laughter. DUDE you got a clue what the tide, storms and other people do to this sand?

Anyways, at least big coil strike silver again, a 2" wide heart earing loop, strangely, the only non-junk. non-clad find of the day. But then again the mark ".925" on anything ALWAYS make me smile.

TOURISTS...you gotta love 'em ;D

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 644
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "Can you find my wife ring" and another beach strike :-)

Hey Anything's Possable.

Not likley , but Possable :D

congrats on the earring loop

M

michigan michael

Sounds like you are L*I*V*I*N*G! When I have my skunk days thats how I would like to spend em! :D Get any pictures of the bikini g............... I mean Dolphins? lol ;D ;D ;D

"I was out working two weeks ago, getting skunked, but waves looked so inviting in the heat of the day, went for a dip only to realize I wasn't alone...a pair of dolphins had wandered over to check me out. I mean REALLY? THIS is what I get to do now? Dig jewelry on the beach and then go swim with the dolphins?"

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil

Cool write up

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark

Nice job on the .925 silver! Yeah I think that guys a little crazy if he thinks that your going to find a ring that was lost on the beach two years ago. If it didn't sink down in the sand, then someone else probably pulled it up with a metal detector. Anyways, Happy Hunting! :)

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device

Nice beach 925! Gotta love it...Maybe the old sand will churn it back up for later! :icon_scratch: I doubt it, but ya never know. ::) I just found a junk ring from 4 years ago under my dock! Thanks for a great post! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread