GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey MJ!

Wise choice sticking with Verizon...
I just found out a few minutes ago (by calling Verizon CS) that the merger between Altell and Verizon is now complete!
We can call anyone on the Altell network, as well as the Verizon network, for free!!!

I'm excited, because my fiancee & I have been waiting since last Fall for this to take place!

Hopefully it'll save some minutes used for you as well. ;D

Oh, let me know how you like the Voyager. My mom got that one a month ago, then traded it back in because she didn't like it and got the Blackberry Storm instead. The Voyager has the same keyboard as mine though, and it's been pretty handy over the last 2-1/2 years!

Bran <><

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
godisnum1 said:
Hey MJ!

Wise choice sticking with Verizon...
I just found out a few minutes ago (by calling Verizon CS) that the merger between Altell and Verizon is now complete!
We can call anyone on the Altell network, as well as the Verizon network, for free!!!

I'm excited, because my fiancee & I have been waiting since last Fall for this to take place!

Hopefully it'll save some minutes used for you as well. ;D

Oh, let me know how you like the Voyager. My mom got that one a month ago, then traded it back in because she didn't like it and got the Blackberry Storm instead. The Voyager has the same keyboard as mine though, and it's been pretty handy over the last 2-1/2 years!

Bran <><

Bran...

Well... I've played with it now an figured it out... I like it.

It's a hefty phone that has some weight to it... I like that. The thing can do all kinds of stuff, including watch TV, but that's probebly not something I'll ever do. I looked at the blackberry storm and all the other blackberrys but we use them at work and everyone hates them... so, I decided to just stay away from blackberry in general.

I'm no cell-phone afficienado but feel that I did good, the price was agreeable, and it's not too expensive a bill every month.

I bought a nice "body glove" brand protective case and I think that was a smart move too...

So far so good... but it's only been a day. LMAO

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet man!!

My mom said it was a good phone, but I think she just stuck with the Storm because of the full Microsoft Office suite & full internet browser capabilities for her work.

I did get to play with the Voyager at the store too, and it does have about the same heft as mine. I always have mine in a holster clip on the front of my belt, so it's easily accessible. Is the Body Glove case one of the soft cases?

Well hopefully it keeps working well for you. I've had mine for over 2 years, and the charging port is just starting to crap out on me. I have phone insurance (I suggest having it!), and would have them just give me a new phone for 50 bucks... but they stopped carrying mine and switched over to the scaled down EnV 2, which has a tiny little screen on the outside that I really don't like! I have two other fairly new cell phones that I can activate though if I need to I guess. But I would miss this full qwerty keyboard alot if I switched phones! lol

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread