Can you seal my bag please??

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As of lately, I go to turn in my dumps, $1000 at a time, and they say...

"Ok, you're all set" without sealing my bag, and expect me to leave. So I kindly ask, would you mind sealing that up before I leave? "Oh, sure." seal....

Why don't they just seal it right away? I just picture them after hours sorting through my bag looking for silvers....$5 bucks for you, $5 for you, $10 for me etc etc. Haha those CRH suckers!!

What's up with that?

Upvote 0

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
sounds weird, why arent you sealing it before you hand it over? Im sure there is a reason or else you would just do that... I always have sealed mine first, they write my info w/a marker on the outside with a marker and give me the break off portion of the bag and im off...

chris

OP
OP
Gilmore Happy

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheRockDoc said:
sounds weird, why arent you sealing it before you hand it over? Im sure there is a reason or else you would just do that... I always have sealed mine first, they write my info w/a marker on the outside with a marker and give me the break off portion of the bag and im off...

chris

I just got a bunch of bags, so I can do it myself now before I go in. But these particular times like today, I bring it in my canvas bag, and they are dumping them in behind the counter and filling it out after they dump the coin in...

Then they break the edge off and give it to me and say, youre all set. Without sealing it. I guess I was trying to say, they should seal it...then rip off edge for me...then say youre all set.

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
It's like a game of "Simon Says".

"Oh, and could I get my canvas bags back?"
"Uh, lets see, I brought in a $500.00 bag of halves in, and paid you $500 for a new bag of halves. Are you going to PAY me for my Coin?"
"Could you be sure that I have an order in for next week?"

Breathe....in.......Breathe out.....

If Simple Simon doesn't SAY he wants the bag sealed, then of course we don't have to do it. And if some gets lost......

Spell it out plain and simple. Hold their feet to the fire.

Keep on Rollin' !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread