Canada: Queest Legend

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
signal-2023-07-09-09-56-34-738.jpg

There is an old legend about a treasure hoard hidden inside a mine somewhere in this area. I identified a target which two guys hiked up to with an OKM Bionic X4 and another undisclosed type of LRL. They caught a signal in the area of my point with both devices but ground zero was difficult to reach without climbing gear. They plan to return with proper equipment so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2092687

There is an old legend about a treasure hoard hidden inside a mine somewhere in this area. I identified a target which two guys hiked up to with an OKM Bionic X4 and another undisclosed type of LRL. They caught a signal in the area of my point with both devices but ground zero was difficult to reach without climbing gear. They plan to return with proper equipment so any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is your spot.

Attachments

• signal-2023-07-09-09-56-34-738.jpg
    signal-2023-07-09-09-56-34-738.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
This is your spot.
This looks like its in a field. I had figured the mine would be somewhere in the mountains. Perhaps there's a cache hidden here also. Thanks for checking it out and will let you know if your point proves accurate đź‘Ť

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Check this Treasure of gold bars
..i dont know where is the mine
..the red dot inside circle is the Treasure

Attachments

• CanadaQueest-KeefKing.jpg
    CanadaQueest-KeefKing.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Check okiedowser area i can hit there too, looks are gold coins

About the area i hit there is another Treasure near, i dont draw it because is more small but looks are gold bars too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread