Canadian coin VDI numbers on a Eurotek Pro

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny Beepseeker. I was just reading reviews for the Teknetics Eurotek Pro on the internet, when I decided to see how everyone on TNET was doing. The first post I saw was yours (I'm from BC Canada), thanks for the video! I was looking at reviews because I haven't gotten my MD yet.
Those bars on the left side of your display kept changing, aren't they the depth bars? If so, why were they changing, please? Your coil looked pretty parallel to me.
Welcome to TNET and happy Treasure Hunting!

OP
OP
beepseeker

beepseeker

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2014
Hi Wishbone,
Yes you are correct..... the bars on the left side are to indicate depth but doing air testing they are not very accurate.... coin size targets in the ground however, are really close to being bang on...... as u will see in my other video (Live digs video).

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beeps, are you ever a natural born camera man! Did you edit the video, or just put the detector down so we could see the digs naturally? I'm even impressed with your bad #@& camera mount.
And your right, the depth display isn't as spasmodic as when it's an air test. Is that the battery power on the right side of the screen? If it is, I could lend you a few bucks you know.
I know your Teknetics isn't a $800 detector, but have you tried it on gold, silver, nickel and copper? Remember, I haven't gotten my MD yet, so humor us wannbe's please?
Keep the vid's coming, thanks a lot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread