aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The.Boomer said:
R U still sick, or did you die ? :icon_scratch: ;D :D :wink:
oh no don't say that my surgery is on the 29th and da doctor he scared me bad saying it could happen :-\

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The.Boomer said:
Surgery for a virus ? OK, you got me on that one ??? Well, I'm sure it will all go ok. After all very few people have complications now days, I've seen your finds, your not that lucky ! ;D :D :wink: jk
sorry i misunderstood pain killers make me loco :tard:

T

The.Boomer

My sense of humor really sucks on the internet. I was just trying to lighten things up for aa. I've noticed the Iron Brigaders giving him a hard time about membership so I just wanted to cheer the little feller up. I was reffering to his statement that he caught a Virus. So How about we just let this thread go away now. Sorry if I upset you aa, don't sweat it dude, everything'll go ok, I'm sure.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The.Boomer said:
My sense of humor really sucks on the internet. I was just trying to lighten things up for aa. I've noticed the Iron Brigaders turning him down for membership so I just wanted to cheer the little feller up. I was reffering to his statement that he caught a Virus. So How about we just let this thread go away now. Sorry if I upset you aa, don't sweat it dude, everything'll go ok, I'm sure.

" Iron Brigaders turning him down for membership ? "

what ? we have Elitists Here ? :(

if there is a link with a Virus still up,
Please Report it.

Thanks !

T

The.Boomer

I don't think they actually turned him down Jeff, they just insisted he had to hunt with them not long distance. But even that I think they were talkin about making a special exception. As to the Virus I think aa said he got it trying to do some research about a coin he saw here. :P ::) :-\

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
The.Boomer said:
My sense of humor really sucks on the internet. I was just trying to lighten things up for aa. I've noticed the Iron Brigaders turning him down for membership so I just wanted to cheer the little feller up. I was reffering to his statement that he caught a Virus. So How about we just let this thread go away now. Sorry if I upset you aa, don't sweat it dude, everything'll go ok, I'm sure.

what ? we have Elitists Here ?Β  :(

Please Report it.

Thanks !

What is this crap?Β Β  :icon_scratch:

The.Boomer said:
I don't think they actually turned him down Jeff, they just maliciously insisted he had to hunt with them not long distance.

Was your post asking for membership because you dug a BIG piece of iron not posted in jest, aa?Β  Here it is--and there is NOTHING "malicious" about my reply to it.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,186643.0.html

Let me get this straight--we are not a "Club."Β  We are a group of friends who hunt together.Β  We are a group of friends who TRUST and KNOW one another.Β  I like you alot, aa--but I don't know you.Β  But I did think we were on good terms:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,187128.0.html

I didn't even See or Reply to this post until I searched just a minute ago:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,186941.0.html

Boomer, why are you on my back about this?Β  What is your deal?Β  If We called ourselves the Louisville KY Research and Recovery Club, and paid dues and had open membership would you still be Bent Out of Shape?

I got burned BIG TIME by a guy that we had welcomed onto the team.Β  If you like, read about it here.Β  It kept us from finding anything other than a wheat penny or two for about a month and a half after we recovered from his dishonesty!

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,144227.0.html

So since then, membership has been CLOSED.

We are not Elitists.Β  And you will NEVER see a post on here where we look down on anyone who is not in the team.Β  There has been no such post, and there will be no such post.Β Β  >:(

I hope you all understand--Jeff, aa, and Boomer.Β 

Best Wishes,

Buckles

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The.Boomer said:
I don't think they actually turned him down Jeff, they just maliciously insisted he had to hunt with them not long distance. But even that I think they were talkin about making a special exception. As to the Virus I think aa said he got it trying to do some research about a coin he saw here. :P ::) :-\

I remember Deleting a Link that someone Posted had a Virus
about a week or so ago.

just not sure if it's the same one.

Alot of posts here since then :P

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:
jeff of pa said:
The.Boomer said:

Please Report it.

Thanks !

What is this crap? :icon_scratch:

Was your post asking for membership because you dug a BIG piece of iron not posted in jest, aa?

Let me get this straight--we are not a "Club." We are a group of friends who hunt together. We are a group of friends who TRUST and KNOW one another. I like you alot, aa--but I don't know you.

I got burned BIG TIME by a guy that we had welcomed onto the team. If you like, read about it here. It kept us from finding anything other than a wheat penny or two for about a month and a half after we recovered from his dishonesty!

We are not Elitists. And you will NEVER see a post on here where we look down on anyone who is not in the team. There has been no such post, and there will be no such post. >:(

I hope you all understand--Jeff, aa, and Boomer.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

Just Checkin' ! :D :coffee2:

T

The.Boomer

There's been a few links as I wonder the great long corridoors of TNet, that my Virus program won't let me open. Should I have reported these ? Cause I'm not sure if it was a virus or some other cause. I use Spybot and AVG. :-\

Like I saw something this A.M. it was a very first post from some one in China that was something about the earth quake there, but it had a link in it hidden as a red highlighted word. So I posted right under it for people to be cautious about opening that link.

T

The.Boomer

BuckleBoy said:
jeff of pa said:
The.Boomer said:

Please Report it.

Thanks !

What is this crap? :icon_scratch:

Was your post asking for membership because you dug a BIG piece of iron not posted in jest, aa? Here it is--and there is NOTHING "malicious" about my reply to it.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,186643.0.html

Let me get this straight--we are not a "Club." We are a group of friends who hunt together. We are a group of friends who TRUST and KNOW one another. I like you alot, aa--but I don't know you. But I did think we were on good terms:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,187128.0.html

I didn't even See or Reply to this post until I searched just a minute ago:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,186941.0.html

Boomer, why are you on my back about this? What is your deal? If We called ourselves the Louisville KY Research and Recovery Club, and paid dues and had open membership would you still be Bent Out of Shape?

I got burned BIG TIME by a guy that we had welcomed onto the team. If you like, read about it here. It kept us from finding anything other than a wheat penny or two for about a month and a half after we recovered from his dishonesty!

We are not Elitists. And you will NEVER see a post on here where we look down on anyone who is not in the team. There has been no such post, and there will be no such post. >:(

I hope you all understand--Jeff, aa, and Boomer.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

Sorry Buckle Boy not on your back didn't know I said anything to offend you or your team or club or what ever. I think it's really cool what you guys find, I at first never put two and two together so I had no idea there was more than one of you guys here. I was honestly only trying to cheer up some one who sounded honestly upset or down. But being new here I've obviously stumbled upon something and promptly gotten my foot lodged in my mouth. Please accept my honest appology for offending you or any of your members. I'll just back off and stop posting anything about the Iron Brigaders. :-X :-\

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My post is modified above, Jeff.

I'm sure you know--as moderator--that we have our own forum on TNet.

I decided NOT to make this a forum open to anyone other than us six friends who hunt together--for PRECISELY that reason. I didn't want it to seem like an elitist thing. I didn't want to invite only certain folks to view our posts, and we needed a place (other than PM's) to communicate here--and be able to look at research, upcoming hunts, etc.)

So it is viewable by just us six.

And we make our finds posts in Today's Finds like everybody else.

Regards,

BuckleBoy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The.Boomer said:
There's been a few links as I wonder the great long corridoors of TNet, that my Virus program won't let me open. Should I have reported these ? Cause I'm not sure if it was a virus or some other cause. I use Spybot and AVG. :-\

Like I saw something this A.M. it was a very first post from some one in China that was something about the earth quake there, but it had a link in it hidden as a red highlighted word. So I posted right under it for people to be cautious about opening that link.

If you Get a Warning on it,
Post so in it & Report it.
I will delete it Immediatly.

Just because you gget a warning Dosn't mean I will
It depends on settings Sometimes.

But A threat is A Threat & A Risk

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boomer,

I am not offended--just wondering what set you off.

You are more than welcome to post on Any or All of our threads.

I have no one on my Ignore List here, and I'll keep it that way. :)

I make 95% of the posts for my friends and my finds, but the other members are on here--and most of them are active posters. Not all of them chose to have an IB avatar.

-Buckles

T

The.Boomer

Nothing set me off Buckleboy, it honestly was just a poor choice of wording on my part because I was focusing on other parts of what I was saying, not the accuracy of the other things I said along the way. Like I said in my last post after I found out you guys were connected I started looking at your post and some others and now I understand them better since knowing there written by more than one person. :D I also really like the things you guys post and have no problems with you or anyone else on here for that matter.
Seems this whole thread has been a comedy of errors. Not my best day ! :P

Maybe aa will be kind and delete the whole thing ? ???

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the reason for my posts about joining the iron brigade was all done out of respect. BB some of the stuff you find i can only dream of finding. I come to TNET to learn and meet some real nice people and made some close friends along the way. I don't consider you guys elitists just a group of people having fun in the Relic world. Keep hunting we are all made from the same mold just a little differant..aa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread