Cant find the one i want. pls help!!!

drewpeacock44

Greenie
Jun 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all!! i'm new to this forum and to the hobby. right now im sporting a bounty hunter vlf treasure detector. uber fancy.... i also just got a micronta discovery 2 which is very similar to the bounty hunter tracker 2. i got the micronta from a friend and it needed some repairs and it will probably just take some fine tuning to use it correctly. but i wanted to get something a little more substantial. something that can hold its own and not break the bank. now don't try and sway me cuz i've done quite a bit of research and have decided to go with the tesoro compadre. but i want to get the model that comes with the 8" coil and cant find it anywhere. kellyco does not carry it. can anyone please help by letting me know where i can purchase this detector??

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a ton of compadres on EBay for $100-120 used with warranty card or new $160. I've heard good things on silver uMax's also.

OP
OP
D

drewpeacock44

Greenie
Jun 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok thanks for the reply!!! i was looking to get new but i will take a loon on ebay and see what i can find!!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or contact supporting vendors. I've had good success with Miller MDZ. Big Boy Hobbies gets great reviews too.

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I second Miller MDZ who is one of the forum sponsors. He will give you a good deal and great service.

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. drew I do have the 8" available, I just haven't updated the site yet because they have been in and out of stock so quickly it was more of a hassle at this time, but it looks like the stock issue may be resolved so I'll update the site soon. But I do have them just give me a call,text, pm,email and I'll be glad to help you out(this week evenings will be best time if you call)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya i think to uf no vendors have it u may have to go used but no worries tesoro does have a great warrenty eBay even craigslist mayb, other then all that welcome to the site its full of great people with lots of info HH

chinchilla

Dec 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, White's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
try sending an email to Tesoro, I'm sure they will send you to the right place. good luck!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting