Cant wait

materdigger1

Jun 7, 2012
Natchez, Mississippi
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Teknetics T2SE , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garrett Pro Pointer, Predator Raven 25 digging tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome - I hope you enjoy - be patient - learning curve can be frustrating - but when you get her figured out - she's a beast

Wyomingmedic

Jan 31, 2013
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. I have had mine only a few weeks and I'm just starting to get slightly comfortable with it.

It will take time, so just expect it up front. That said, the learning curve isn't as bad as an Iphone or anything like that.

WM

OP
OP
recondigger

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It should be here Monday

Last edited:

Newbie C

Tenderfoot
Nov 16, 2012
Just received mine yesterday. Wow what a freag'n awesome machine. Hooked up Evan from gonehunting's program and found coins in areas i have pounded with the explorer. I didn't think it was that hard to figure it out but then again i already ran a minelab. Your going to love the stability of the machine. Good luck and happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread