Canvas Bags to hold dump halves?

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Ask your banks if they have any they want to get rid of.

Sometimes banks get bags with writing on them (like a logo from another bank) that makes them unsuitable for their use.

They may give these to you free...(they did for me!).

Keep on Rollin' !

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DB,

How many halves do those bags you ordered hold?

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have made this offer before on here and I will make it again. If anyone would like 5-6 canvas bags for free (you pay shipping, small flat rate box ~$5 or so). Also willing to take silver as payment for shipping. Just PM me with your address.

I get 2-3 a week for the past 3 years, so I have a supply of them. They will easily carry 1k in halves.

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife is a journeyman quilter, so she's got a nice sewing machine. I got some nice canvas and some draw strings from a fabric store and made my own.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
palidin20603 said:
DB,

How many halves do those bags you ordered hold?
Meant to hold up to 1K but I've squeezed 1.5K in. IMO I'd go with AGCoinHunter's offer!

dossier

Aug 23, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I ntoice that says embassy bank.. I've never been to one but I pass a billboard on rt 378 advertising embassy bank. I'm also from PA, 23 years old. Did you get that bag from embassy bank near bethlehem PA?

dossier

Aug 23, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kevinbomb123 said:
dossier said:
Hey I ntoice that says embassy bank.. I've never been to one but I pass a billboard on rt 378 advertising embassy bank. I'm also from PA, 23 years old. Did you get that bag from embassy bank near bethlehem PA?
Oh neat i'am from Bethlehem but i got the bag from the embassy off of the easton/nazareth highway which is off of route 22.

small world, I never dump in bethlehem but I do hit some banks there very infrequently. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread