Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....Zeta kicked the terrorist in the midriff and he went down on the deck flopping like a cod just released from a net. That was enough of that and I turned the dvd player off and gave NCIS a rest.
Well the bed was made. The dishes done! Um. What the halibut . I assembled my Pro and headed off to the Dingle. I arrived and had a sudden disheartening thought.....................i had nothing to dig with as Navy Davy was in possession of my lesche tool to sharpen it. I had no pinpointer as Slickpick Rick was giving it some servicing! Um.
Undaunted I popped autos trunk. He sure sounds spiffy these days with his new muffler on! There in the trunk was my Savior....my shovel which would double as a walking cane.
Tested the upper beach and let me tell you me son she was as fidget and hard as as anew bride on her wedding night. Moved below the high water mark. Swung....got a good solid 72 and low and behold the shovel easily entered the sand. Penny richer. Oh my God I looked to my right and there was Capt. Morgan.....sunk!
001-14.jpg

After the shock I got to thinking that I should visit the "smart" shop and make sure the rest of the captain's crew where alright.....just a though and a fleeting one at that least I take a captain's crew member home and be keel hauled by the "boss."
Hit a few more on the beach area and carefully navigated the rocky area picking up a few more coins. let me tell you me son the shovel sure was a God send. Lasted about 30 minutes before the knee gave out and limped back to Otto.......satisfied.
Decided to stop at the library on the way home and managed to pick up season 6 of NCIS......can only imagine how many men Zeta will put down in that season! Eyeballed Otto's son in the parking lot....hope that is not contagious!
Got home the same time as the "Boss" got back from work. Since I was "AWOL" I got galley duty......such is life.
005-3.jpg

Upvote 1

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
Hey, I like that car! Seems all the loot you dug up sunk the Cap'n Morgan!

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say it was good day!

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow the captain was a bit tipsy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread