Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he traveled near and far, seen and handled by many over the years_______until he tried to take refuge in a bank in Kingston, NY. ---bad idea, Jeff. he will remain in my custody until a suitable facility is willing to pay for his care :laughing7::laughing7: IMG_4346.JPG IMG_4352.JPG IMG_4347.JPG IMG_4348.JPG IMG_4349.JPG IMG_4350.JPG IMG_4351.JPG note the 2 rim anomalies above and below the surface lump. lower appears as a dual pit on the rim with a piece of missing rim. upper appears as a missing pit with a retained lamination above rim surface. reverse lump is highest to left of building with a valley as it nears the rim. my guess-------collar die shear with retained CUD from the collar or a previous coin strike. special thanks to Det. Rodie Sanchez, Lt. Joe Kenda from Colorado Springs, Dick Tracy and Sherlock Holmes ----I have learned well :icon_thumright:. you be the jury_________your verdict will seal Jeff's fate.:dontknow::laughing7:

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We need to get you back into the farm fields buddy! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread