Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife and I have been at Treasure Island this week on vacation, I was out on the beach at 6: A.M. After about an hour and a couple of bucks in change a young man came up to me and ask it I would look for a set of car keys, he had lost the night before. So me and a couple of other MDer went to work on the area he pointed out to us. After about 30 min. the other two gave up and went on down the beach. After seeing the poor fellow on his hands & knees raking his fingers through the sand, I put in a fresh set of batteries and started over. This time after a couple of min. "BINGO" car keys. He was one happer camper!!!

I love this hobby!! Gator-Flea
Back out at 6:30 again this morning, 1.29 in change and a white gold bracelet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSCN0233.JPG
    DSCN0233.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 0

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Danny!!!
I'm heading out to the beginning of St Pete Beach with my folks... you should come down there if you get the chance! :)

Bran <><

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats so cool .... you should have met up with bran and i yesterday!

EpsilonMinus

May 14, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Way to go man! I'm sure that he will tell people how helpful detectorists can be from now on. Great story!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
you made a freind indeed. ;D may your next find be gold .

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread