Cards N Coins - AWOL

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldnt' know. She made my ignore list. Only member on the forum to do so :icon_scratch:

I believe we left off on an arguement that she quit on. Oh well.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
I think he tired a little bit of some members being immature on the forum. He's still hunting...

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gilmore Happy said:
lol. what tickles me as I put that, knowing your response would be just that.

So Lame it's that predictable.

Happy, like I always say to people like that...haters keep on hatin'. Haha.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cards' name is Nick, not Nikki. And he is very manly... Likes blue, cars, football, etc. OK, seriously tho... His numbers crush all of ours. He literally could make a living CRHing. (well maybe 2 months ago when silver was $200/oz.) Hopefully, he is just on a half box binge and is preparing his next post...
"Today's 113 Strings Boxes of Halves..."

HH
BB

dossier

Aug 23, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
baddbluff said:
Cards' name is Nick, not Nikki. And he is very manly... Likes blue, cars, football, etc. OK, seriously tho... His numbers crush all of ours. He literally could make a living CRHing. (well maybe 2 months ago when silver was $200/oz.) Hopefully, he is just on a half box binge and is preparing his next post...
"Today's 113 Strings Boxes of Halves..."

HH
BB

Not sure if you're trying to exaggerate but silver never went above $50/oz (this year, maybe at one point it has I dunno). He must've hit it big or something if he quit posting. I'm just too lazy to make posts everytime I pull 1-2 silvers from a box :/

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CardsNCoins totaled up his numbers and found that he had about $20,000 in Silver from 2011 finds back when Silver was above $40. I'm pretty sure this was back in Aug or Sept, so extrapolating that over a full year would probably mean about 25-30,000 in Silver tops. Not exactly a great primary income in a place like NYC, but most definitely a fantastic second income from a hobby.

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silver is silver... if i had the volume and storage i would just buy at face and sell when i turn 25 after i get a house haha:)

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
mleblanc138 said:
CardsNCoins totaled up his numbers and found that he had about $20,000 in Silver from 2011 finds back when Silver was above $40. I'm pretty sure this was back in Aug or Sept, so extrapolating that over a full year would probably mean about 25-30,000 in Silver tops. Not exactly a great primary income in a place like NYC, but most definitely a fantastic second income from a hobby.
Don't forget to deduct the income tax.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions