career finds

Yucon Cornelius

Sep 27, 2006
west virginia (wayne)
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202, whites eagle II
I started about 7 months ago with a Radio Shack VLF model my dad gave me. I got tired of diggin ever pull tab, so I bought a Bounty Hunter 202. Now I can rule out some things. However, afraid to miss something I usually dig it all anyway, but now I know the depth.
On my first tip out with my new machine I let my son use the old one. He found a silver eagle pendant a kids ring and a horseshoe.
Next time out I took my daughter (using my old machine) she finds a solid metal breast of a trophy, and a Cross Penant.
Me, well.... some change and a lil iron. So far the total is:
45 Quarters
5 Nickles
55 Dimes
52 "83 an up" pennis
31 "pre 82" pennies
and a small button

Attachments

• my baby and me 001.jpg
    my baby and me 001.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 955
Upvote 0

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
That's awesome having your kids out detecting with you. Great finds too. Gotta get em both detectors and let em swing with you all the time eh?

Congratulations to all of you,

Rev

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome job mounting those finds! You got my vote for "best find of the year". Like the Rev said, I think it's great you got your kids into metal detecting at such a young age. Hopefully, they will make their "greatest find" while still young and be hooked for life.

Once they find that truly valuable coin, ring or other trinket, they will be hooked on a very inexpensive and fun hobby!

Congratulations on the finds...............HH/Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread