AlexRussia

Feb 11, 2018
Russia,Tyumen
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
царские медали

This time, I will also tell you about one find. I found her in the same forest, where I continue to dig the third season. It was already at the end of the 2016 season. I wanted to find something memorable. I thought, once I found silver on this place, it would be nice to find this time fifty rubles of early advice. This time the findings did not come across massively. Yes, there is a mass, they did not come across. Even after 2 hours of searching, there was only a couple of coins in my pocket. He began to carefully beat out the site where he searched, but apart from a multitude of wires and plugs, he found nothing. think - "Pzdts, found a fifty kopecks!" Even the elementary coins do not exist, which is fifty kopecks. But I did not retreat, from my intended goal, and continued to wave the device. The situation did not improve much, walking around 4, found about 10 coins. Already began to despair, and then under the old, big pine, the signal. VDI showed 42-46, I think the royal coin, but she was already happy. In a pile of excavated land, I immediately discovered the find.I think - "Pzdts, found a fifty kopecks!" Even the elementary coins do not exist, which is fifty kopecks. But I did not retreat, from my intended goal, and continued to wave the device. The situation did not improve much, walking around 4, found about 10 coins. Already began to despair, and then under the old, big pine, the signal. VDI showed 42-46, I think the royal coin, but she was already happy. In a pile of excavated land, I immediately discovered the find.2 medals linked together, the reign of Nicholas II. One medal "For the Russian-Japanese War", and the second "300 years of the Romanovs' house". Such a find I did not expect to find. Although the find was in a position, so-so, I was very happy about it. Quickly she saw it, and went home, watch how much it costs))) After a little cleansing, the medals have changed a little. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Upvote 15

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is nice !!! d2

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome medals way better than 50 Kopecks!! Congratulations

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
That medal is very nice! The enchanted forest treated you well.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very cool display item

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Зачёт,классные находки! Поздравляю!

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That linked token is neat. Is that the all seeing eye shown on the 1904-1905 side? Do you know who was the person depicted on the other token?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread