case pocketknife

wkrp43

May 24, 2013
western NC
Detector(s) used
F2...BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug yesterday at abt two inches. Private land that used to be game land.

ForumRunner_20140206_090358.png

Upvote 7

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Someone was sick about losing that. I think that it's the Stockman model. I do love a Case knife...d2

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Case was bought by Frost Cutlery many years ago. Still great knives and available everywhere. Get a free catalog from Smoky Mountain Knife Works. They have sales sometimes...

OP
OP
wkrp43

wkrp43

May 24, 2013
western NC
Detector(s) used
F2...BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been to smoky mtn a couple of times. What a store!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, send it in to them, I bet they send you back a new one.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Case was bought by Frost Cutlery many years ago. Still great knives and available everywhere. Get a free catalog from Smoky Mountain Knife Works. They have sales sometimes...

Case was sold to Jim Parker, cutlery scoundrel, and is now owned by Zippo Corporation. Frost never owned Case. They are still in Bradford, PA. I don't at all like SMKW, I have ordered from them a couple of times and they say my desired items are on backorder, and then a month or two later inform me that they will no longer stock what I wanted and will send a refund check. Refund check then took over a month so they had my money tied up for between two and three months each time. These were orders from their most recent catalog, and for multiple knives.

Last edited:

John_Deere

Mar 7, 2013
Fredericksburg
Detector(s) used
Personal: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Family: White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, that would've been a great knife in its hay day! Congrats and HH!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Case was sold to Jim Parker, cutlery scoundrel, and is now owned by Zippo Corporation. Frost never owned Case. They are still in Bradford, PA. I don't at all like SMKW, I have ordered from them a couple of times and they say my desired items are on backorder, and then a month or two later inform me that they will no longer stock what I wanted and will send a refund check. Refund check then took over a month so they had my money tied up for between two and three months each time. These were orders from their most recent catalog, and for multiple knives.

I'd Def, be wary of ordering something from this Company .
Davers

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think so...( for real )??

Davers
I had a busted up, rusted "leatherman" I know it's a different Co. but a buddy of mine said send it in to them. They sent me a brand new one, just like the old style I had. Allot of the knife Co.'s have lifetime warranties, worth a try. I read a couple of threads in the past few months??? that someone sent in and received a new knife. I would try it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread