Cash in the chips for .925!

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I stayed real local this afternoon and did a little sanity check at a tot lot. I've been hitting Camp Logan so much where the signals are few and far. I had to hear more signals more often.
I have a method for searching these places. The first thing I do is hit the perimeter - inside and out.

First good response besides gum wrappers produced a sterling ring, just inside the edge of the wall!

ring.jpg

During all the chip diving I found a lot of the usual clad, zippers and charms.

tot lot.jpg

When I got home, I needed a magnifying glass to pick out the frog on the moon. Nice little piece of silver!!!

Attachments

• monnfrogob.jpg
    monnfrogob.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 510
  • moonfrogrev.JPG
    moonfrogrev.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 550
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver. The frog and the moon are totally awesome my wife would love them!

I hear you on the lack of signals thing. When you are not use to it - it can drive a sane man crazy.

Congratulations on the silver ring.

Bob

Nice job on the silver, man. I like silver. Makes me happy. I agree about the few signals at Logan. Gets lonely out there sometimes. Sometimes I find myself diggin only to realize it is the ring in my ear!! JK ;)

Laater...

Nice digs, Tim. Love that ring and the frog on the moon charm. ;D

;) RR

Nice ring. You gotta love those tot lots!
=MM-

The frog pendant rocks. That ring may have some additional value becuase of the fish design. I'd google that one.

Excellent tot lot finds!

Ridley

Thanks all-
I may have to hit another tot lot later today!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back