Cats Out of the Bag

da1984

Apr 3, 2009
Only good thing is that most people are too lazy or don't have the will or money to make the needed arrangements occur, or they will quit when they get skunked on two rolls.

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
At my dump bank one of the other tellers came over and started inspecting my rolls as I was walking off. I heard her say, "I wonder if he's already picked all the good ones out." I almost turned around said, "yes both of them!" Out of 2000 coins I found two 40%ers. I must be doing something wrong.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Problem is there will be a whole bunch of dip$hits sorting in the parking lot and dumping right back (that is what happened at my best bank). I even heard a guy on another forum sorted them right in the lobby and then got pissed off cause they refused to exchange another box for his dump. Common sense is severely lacking in the general population. This will be the cause of "Game Over", not the lack of silver. Get it while you can. HH Mark

killian110

Dec 16, 2007
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
Hi Folks, Been lurking here a while now and had to cry on the shoulders of the people I knew would understand. The Cat ran thru my town yesterday. Apparently someone read that CHR article. Every bank I hit sang the same song. Some guy was in here 2 hours ago and bought all the halves we had. Never had this problem before. Last run thru town I scored 60 40%'s and 22 90%'s - Bens and Walkers. Yesterday I only managed to pick up 3 40%'s out of $160 I found at 1 little out of the way bank. He hit MY best bank! - I used get most of the 90%'s from them. I am very sad. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions