Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went to our new site yesterday afternoon that we've pounded the last month or so. Stopped by and decided to check an area I've already hit because the owner is building a shop on the site and I thought maybe the heavy truck traffic might have gained us a few more inches. Glad I did!! First hole right out of the truck was a flat button. Few more steps another flat. Not ten more feet and I dug the little "C" cuff button. Then I found a nice bell button. After that I got a faint signal deep. About 10 inches down out pops the CSA button!!! Anything with CSA on it has been on my wish list since getting addicted to this hobby! Few minutes later and I dug the Eagle button. Unreal hunt! All that in less than 45 minutes!

IMG_7294-1.jpg

IMG_3047-1.jpg

IMG_3499-1.jpg

Thanks for looking and hope everyone is having a great weekend...I know I am!

Upvote 14

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Awesome....
Hundreds & Hundreds Of Man Hours Hunting have Yet to produce a Button of the CSA or Script C 'or any other C button , not even a Union one :BangHead:
&
When I DO! ; I hope their Close to the Condition Of the ones you found.

I have been "Blessed " enough to find a few GS Eagle Buttons.

IMO They Should be Worth More $ than they are ,as they don't come easy in my area Anymore.

Hope your Streak Continues ..I say with MUCH!!! Envy.

Davers

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wicked nice buttons. The soil and time were kind to them. HH!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice finds. The CSA button is really sweet. GL&HH!

cbxjon

Oct 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds brother sir. Darby's not getting spoiled, When he found the last button he said "hey Jon" I found an eagle button. I'm thinking, I do a better dance when I find my van in the pub parking lot late Friday night. Great digs.

jdsly

Mar 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds brother sir. Darby's not getting spoiled, When he found the last button he said "hey Jon" I found an eagle button. I'm thinking, I do a better dance when I find my van in the pub parking lot late Friday night. Great digs.

Laughing:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread