gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the support letters say the same thing as the CDFW letter......nothing new.....like they came out of a mold or something. Think the CDFW wants out of the picture as they are caught in the middle of a battle that they will loose no matter who wins. The environuts have them grabbing their ankles and the miners have them scrambling for their jobs. They aren't sure who's read-end to kiss next..........:hello:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....rest assured F&G(or Fish and WILDLIFE....this tells the tale right here)is quite clear who they are practicing sexual favors for....and rest assured its us who are receiving a sexual favor that is actually an illegal act in many States(likely not this one:icon_scratch:)They have forgot who butter's their bread and are on there way to becoming just an arm of the Sierra Club,and Green Peace(two organizations who give ZERO $$$ to what they do,or what they are supposed to do)

spillercanyon

Jan 4, 2012
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fish and Game (Government employed Enviro Wackos) is trying to acquire more power to screw the miners and push their Green Agenda. Pretty soon those with large lung capacity will be paying a tax for their extra carbon footprint.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please thank the 49rs for putting out on the internet what we've been up to for the past 4 seasons. Their explicit details have enabled AND INFORMED the enemy in this war of all they needed to kill any/all/forever dredging in any form. Please express your thanx-John :censored:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
its amazeing how a state can/wanna change a federal law when ONLY Congress has that right! where has Congess been when all of this is going on? theyve been out trying to get a pay raise and avoiding getting themselves into being forced into takeing o care for their and their entire friggin familys health care for LIFE! plus their pay will go on for them for life aswell but they feel that they should have to accept ocare after force feeding the entire American people that s***!all they had todo is beef up and support Medicare and we the American people could have saved BILLIONS of dollars and NOT wasted the American taxpayers money/time with all this democrap stuff!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch:...aside from the loss of a massive part of my meager income,this ludicrous ban has caused,I have been noticing $200 more tax's being taken from my paycheck every month.I guess the problem is I work...my insurance deductible now has risen to $7500 as well

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions