fragmented. His friends helped him search for the kettle of money, but
they never could locate it. He said the kettle was "30 minutes east of
the church."

Upvote 1

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tons of info and pics, this is just a few details before my book release. I would have shown all of it to Kace but she clearly has NO IDEA about real treasure...shes a metal detectorist that has only found a couple of coins not adding to much. And they were no treasure legends, she simply finds coins metal detecting, Nothing more.
Kace is quick to discredit me over NOT allowing her to see the actual gold...nobody in thier right mind would show it. She has NO INTEREST in the details or the real proof.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
:sleepy4:

Maybe she's jest been at this long enough ta develope internal discrimination....and she always bags the pulltabs she runs across (Thanks, Kace).

Good luck with yer book, I'll wait fer tha movie.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Additionally if you look at ken morrisons story, he claims one of his coins was 1918...obviously not the correct cache

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any questions?

I don't think Kace is just a metal detectorist. She is, like many of us, a treasure hunter who happens to also use a metal detector. Granted, many are called but few are chosen when it comes to finding great treasure. I doubt she is hurt at all.
You did offer to show proof to her. You are not going to convince anyone you have done what you say you have done without showing more than you want to show.
Be all that as it may...would you post a link to the video you mention?
Would you mind telling a little about the unearthing of the kettle? How did you manage to lift it out of the ground? Was it filled to the rim?
If you did indeed find the treasure you better be paranoid. Money does strange thinhs even to family members.
You are going to need a writer and editor.
In regard to the kettle, how it arrived here from Germany may be explained.

"In 1833, two men from Giessen, Germany, decided to immigrate to the United States where they hoped to create their own utopia with the freedoms and democracy they desired but did not have under an aristocracy. They recruited hundreds of others and formed the Giessen Emigration Society.

“It was the year 1834 when 500 Germans came over here to Missouri with the big idea of creating a German state as a new state within the United States of America."
German Immigrants Set Out To Build A Utopia in Missouri | St. Louis Public Radio

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think Kace is just a metal detectorist. She is, like many of us, a treasure hunter who happens to also use a metal detector. Granted, many are called but few are chosen when it comes to finding great treasure. I doubt she is hurt at all.
You did offer to show proof to her. You are not going to convince anyone you have done what you say you have done without showing more than you want to show.
Would you mind telling a little about the unearthing of the kettle? How did you manage to lift it out of the ground? Was it filled to the rim?
If you did indeed find the treasure you better be paranoid. Money does strange thinhs even to family members.

"In 1833, two men from Giessen, Germany, decided to immigrate to the United States where they hoped to create their own utopia with the freedoms and democracy they desired but did not have under an aristocracy. They recruited hundreds of others and formed the Giessen Emigration Society.

“It was the year 1834 when 500 Germans came over here to Missouri with the big idea of creating a German state as a new state within the United States of America."
German Immigrants Set Out To Build A Utopia in Missouri | St. Louis Public Radio

Thank you for the post on the german kettle. This is info ive been trying to find. I know the kettle is older than 1861...but im not sure how to get an acurate date

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
<iframe src="https://archive.org/embed/TheDisappointment" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I hope this is a correct link to the video by the springers

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have tons of info and pics, this is just a few details before my book release. I would have shown all of it to Kace but she clearly has NO IDEA about real treasure...shes a metal detectorist that has only found a couple of coins not adding to much. And they were no treasure legends, she simply finds coins metal detecting, Nothing more.
Kace is quick to discredit me over NOT allowing her to see the actual gold...nobody in thier right mind would show it. She has NO INTEREST in the details or the real proof.

Knock It Off Bug...I would of gotten the same exact response you have if there was Nothing To Say I Saw But That Carving, Settlement, a Farm and Ground Holes along with an Empty Pot who's age is in question.

I never credited you or discredited you, but I'm not traipsing around looking at sites and theories that have been repeated and sold publicly to treasure magazines and fun editorial pieces since at least the 1950's without seeing some kind of small recovery....in a Public Place WHEN YOU ASKED FOR VERIFICATION!! That's ridiculous. I didn't ask you to let me verify.. you asked me to verify a conclusion to a legend. How Exactly does one do that without seeing Anything but the public legend?

I'm Not Verifying Anything I Haven't Seen. Period. I don't know you, you don't know me, you have no idea what I've found or not found, but the difference is I'll show if I decide to post it. You don't post it, so you get questioned and folks doubt claims of recovered large treasure without seeing something besides an empty pot who's age was questioned right off. Twice.

Get your stuff in order before trying to go public and leave me out of it. I was never there to meet you and Frankly...
I Don't Care.

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Thanks HBP...I have no clue what's going on here. I really don't know how to verify anything I don't see.

I asked to see just 2 coins in a public place for both of us. The Sheriffs Office was fine with me. If he didn't want to show the KGC vault at Caplinger he said he found, which I understand that... He said we could go there but not down in it. I had no desire to repel into a cave....just a photo of him holding a bar was fine and I could say I saw that. He didn't want to do either, just the How he did it which to me...doesn't show a conclusion and I didn't believe it would satisfy anyone here.

The article I posted from Morrison in the paper is what Bug told me. Morrisons story here is under KenJMor I think it is and KenMor along with Hadji?? something on Tnet. Those links Kentuck put up will lead you to the stories then follow his posts.

I really do hope he did solve this legend by recovery.

If you can't find the names or stories let me know and I'll get the exact names.

You're right, I'm not hurt in the least...I had even told him on the phone of a site off a creek by where he said he was parked. I do hope he is successful.

Thanks Again!
Kace

Last edited:

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

Thanks HBP...I have no clue what's going on here. I really don't know how to verify anything I don't see.

I asked to see just 2 coins in a public place for both of us. The Sheriffs Office was fine with me. If he didn't want to show the KGC vault at Caplinger he said he found, which I understand that... He said we could go there but not down in it. I had no desire to repel into a cave....just a photo of him holding a bar was fine and I could say I saw that. He didn't want to do either, just the How he did it which to me...doesn't show a conclusion and I didn't believe it would satisfy anyone here.

The article I posted from Morrison in the paper is what Bug told me. Morrisons story here is under KenJMor I think it is and KenMor along with Hadji?? something on Tnet. Those links Kentuck put up will lead you to the stories then follow his posts.

I really do hope he did solve this legend by recovery.

If you can't find the names or stories let me know and I'll get the exact names.

You're right, I'm not hurt in the least...I had even told him on the phone of a site off a creek by where he said he was parked. I do hope he is successful.

Thanks Again!
Kace

You gotta stop comparing me to ken morroson. The only similarity is the fact he thought it went on for miles and was not on the auston farm. Ken morrison HAS NEVER posted ANY of my info.
Now you are not only discrediting me, but you are posting info i relayed to you over the phone in preparation of our meeting. You were asked not to share my info, thats for me to do. You now have NO RESPECT FROM ME, you are breaking our agreement. I told you i was willing to prove the kettle. But as far as the "vault"....i will no longer discuss the vault. My claim as of right now is ONLY the kettle of gold coins.
BE WARNED....KACE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, SHE ONLY WANTS TO SHOW EVERYONE INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENT AND IRS THAT TAXES NEED TO BE PAID. SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR AGREEMENTS, SHE WILL HOLD NO SECRETS...SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.
FACT IS SHE IS NOW GIVING OUT INFO SHE AGREED NOT TO DISCLOSE.
I AM NOT KEN MORRISON, NOR HAVE I EVER MET HIM. HIS STORY IS NOT LIKE MINE, ALL MY INFO AND PICS ARE NEW.
NOBODY HAS EVER POSTED THESE CLUES.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a shame, Kace sounded friendly at first. I can see debating over info i post, but to break our agreement and start giving out my info? Im glad i didnt meet with you Kace, im sure you would tell everyone all the details. You were asked to post your opinion of my find only, not details. You are the fraud...pretending to be trustworthy.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To everyone els...i challenge you to read ken morrisons story, then consider what i have posted, very little similarities aside from it not being on the austin farm.

Fact is even ken claimed one of his coins was 1918...im not calling ken a liar, im stating that he was mistaken on his cache, it wasnt church hollow.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
You gotta stop comparing me to ken morroson. The only similarity is the fact he thought it went on for miles and was not on the auston farm. Ken morrison HAS NEVER posted ANY of my info.
Now you are not only discrediting me, but you are posting info i relayed to you over the phone in preparation of our meeting. You were asked not to share my info, thats for me to do. You now have NO RESPECT FROM ME, you are breaking our agreement. I told you i was willing to prove the kettle. But as far as the "vault"....i will no longer discuss the vault. My claim as of right now is ONLY the kettle of gold coins.
BE WARNED....KACE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, SHE ONLY WANTS TO SHOW EVERYONE INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENT AND IRS THAT TAXES NEED TO BE PAID. SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR AGREEMENTS, SHE WILL HOLD NO SECRETS...SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.
FACT IS SHE IS NOW GIVING OUT INFO SHE AGREED NOT TO DISCLOSE.
I AM NOT KEN MORRISON, NOR HAVE I EVER MET HIM. HIS STORY IS NOT LIKE MINE, ALL MY INFO AND PICS ARE NEW.
NOBODY HAS EVER POSTED THESE CLUES.

Bug...EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID IS IN NEWSPAPERS and MAGAZINES. I did not say anything new.

For some reason you think the story you've told hasn't been printed and reprinted more than once. I'm talking about the Morrison and Hadji posts. Those are before your Bug posts.

Caplinger is in all the stories as is the other sites. You've told nothing different.

You keep referring people to the video. Did you forget what's on that?

Take your pot to an Antiquities Expert to get it dated. I don't remember talking to you about that but I would of said to do that since I am not knowledgeable enough to do that.

Stop Slandering Me...

Kace

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The kettle was shot in order for it to drain water. How hard do you think it would be to find a kettle of the correct shape...and age, showing that it has NEVER sat on a flat surface in over 157 years? it shows its been buried without flatening the blast holes.
received_327665211330720.jpeg
received_2285221825046289.jpeg
received_2233840696839011.jpeg

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not slandering you. You posted about the vault and gold bars...i will no longer discuss that.
You are the one slandering me. What is posted before me is only caplinger mills, im not in caplinger mills, my site is 14 miles away, that is posted NOWHERE. I didnt forget whats on the video. The video claims all thier search was on the austin farm, are you not listening? You keep trying to substitute my claim with ken morrisons story...it is NOT THE SAME STORY

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Then I'd stop telling people to watch that video and posting Cedar County history stories.

I've never discredited you and have publicly wished you success in your hunt.

Kace

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You want me to stop posting the truth about previous hints so you can discredit my claim. I recommend EVERYONE watch the video, read ken morrisons story....you will see i am not regurgitating ken morrisons story. Indeed i am a treasure hunter and it took me 3 long hard years to solve this. I have the correct kettle and ALL the proof to go with it. To post all my pics and info would be to post my entire book. Only a few paragraphs are known but not understood. I have the complete story

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you wished me luck...but at the same time stating that im posting ken morrisons info, this is NOT HIS INFO, ITS MINE ALONE.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kace posted she would meet with me before christmas. When christmas came i asked her to post that our meeting had been delayed, she failed to update anyone which also contributes to disbelief. Continually stating my info came from ken morrison is bogus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions