Central Texas Tools

WOBBITT

May 18, 2014
Proctor, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I am new to this forum and was hoping to get some thoughts on these items...
I have found these over the last few months.
I have access to a private site on the De Leon River in Comanche County
and have found tools and blanks from a old quarry site.
Have only taken a few pictures until I get them all sorted out..
Any thoughts??

DSCF0617.JPG DSCF0620.JPG DSCF0624.JPG DSCF0649.JPG DSCF0650.JPG DSCF0656.JPG DSCF0713.JPG DSCF0716.JPG

Upvote 0

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to say this but they all look natural JMO the item in the second set of photos looks to be a broken stalactite ,they are cool rocks . HH Welcome to Tnet:hello:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site but I have to agree with MRack. Any chance of seeing the blanks?

dee3

Mar 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool rocks. All in all, they look like rocks too me. I see thousands of rocks that make their way to my rock garden here in Missouri, large percentage which are actual tools but I find so many I don't take time to show them or feel a want to show them off to anyone else. Cool though. I am a rock hound as well as a artifact hunter/metal detector so I say keep looking for more rocks

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOBBIT, welcome to the site, but unfortunately I don't see any evidence of any of those stones ever being altered by man. They are all natural and not artifacts. Don't get discouraged though, keep your eyes to the ground and you will find some artifacts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread